All You Need are Swimsuits and Flipflops! Everything is provided to make your vacation relaxing and carefree. Well stocked kitchen, comfy king bed, beach equipment (snorkel/beach towels/chairs), free in-unit laundry facilities, and WIFI to ensure an "Aloha" experience! (photo is of the cove across the street)
Welcome to 'Hale Melia' (House of Plumeria Flowers), your Kauai home-away-from-home! It's a ground floor unit with an artistic and Asian flair - we are just steps away from the gardens, pool and ocean. The fully stocked kitchen has granite counters, housewares and there is a shared BBQ area in the gardens. The bedroom features a king bed, teak furnishings and is light and airy. Sliding glass doors open onto the lanai with views of Prince Kuhio State Park and the ocean. Free laundry available with a full washer and dryer in the unit.
• The acclaimed Beach House Restaurant is across the street and world class surfing at breaks just in front of the restaurant.
• A safe swimming and snorkeling cove is just off the grassy lawn where you can swim with the turtles as well as myriads of brightly colored fish.
• Less than a miles down the road is the spectacular Spouting Horn, an ocean blowhole that spouts geysers of water.
• Nearby is the Kukui'ula Small Boat Harbor for snorkel, dive or fishing tours.
• Just beyond that is the National Botanical Tropical Gardens where scenes of Jurassic Park and Pirates of the Caribean were filmed.
• Walk 10 minutes to the Kukui'ula Village, an upscale shopping resort of restaurants, shops and a gourmet farmer's market on Wednesday afternoons.
• Our lanai overlooks the Prince Kuhio State Park, a verdant and quiet park of ancient Hawaiian ruins and 'heiaus'.
All You Need is Swimsuit and Flipflops!
Snorkel, masks, boogie boards, beach chairs and towels, and tennis rackets are all provided in the condo. You have access to wireless and ethernet high speed internet and a full washer and dryer free of charge. The 'Kauai Revealed' guide book is the only other thing you'll need for adventure, dining, and cruising and it's on the coffee table! Come and stay - have your vacation of a lifetime on the Garden Isle!
Guests will have shared access to the pool, BBQ grills and patio areas. Beach/snorkel gear and misc. in the condo's laundry room.
We have have a local property manager on island for guests' emergencies or questions. All interactions with guests will be via cell, text, or email.
This is the tropics (bugs), so please discard any food items, including oil and spices, at the end of your stay.
• No smoking policy for entire facility - there is a smoking area by the parking building.
• This is Kauai so there be chickens! Local roosters live nearby - they may crow and wake you if you feed them. Bring earplugs if you are a sensitive sleeper or there are earplugs in cabinet under the bathroom sink.
• Cell phone reception is best outside of the unit by the BBQ area. Free WIFI in condo.
• Check in time is 2 PM. Check out time is 10 AM.