Jacuzzy, ultra soft bed and all in city center location, what more could you ask for?
This listing refers to a suite that is located on the top floor of a building (penthouse suite). This suite is part of a duplex (2 floors) apartment that all the units of the apartment has a common entrance corridor.
The penthouse suite can sleep 5 people, but if you are 3 or more its recommended to book the hole duplex apartment, that include one more suite and one studio. Here is the link to the duplex:
Private in-room Jacuzzi.
42" white frame TV
High speed and reliable WIFI
Kitchenette and small dining area.
Fridge, Microwave, Kettle.
Coffee and Tea
Towels and essentials are provided.
I will meet you and deliver the keys, instructions and registration rather than that you will have your privacy.
During weekends - 2 nights minimum.
24/7 keys deliver (check-in/check-out)
24/7 keys deliver (check-in/check-out)
Dogs are Welcome, we love them.
Dogs never smoke inside and the definitely will not open all windows after that, trying to remove the smell.
Dogs do not get in with shoes, Dogs never put a loud music to disturb the neighbors (which we love and respect).
Dogs never invite other dogs home (dogs that are not in the original reservation), Dogs never have parties/gatherings at home.
Dogs never throw towels on the floor. Dogs never get drunk and do unreasonable things in the apartment. Dogs will never leave dirty dishes in the sink, neither garbage. Dogs will never stretch the check-out time (12:00noon). Dogs will always leave a nice review and will gladly come back again.
So if your dog can vouch for you, you're welcome too.
And if it was not clear:
- No shoes in Rooms
- Absolutely no noise after 22:30
No smoking inside there are balconies that allow that.Please do not smoke inside (200 Euro FINE), you can use the terrace or the roof (in the future)
Please switch of consuming electricity devices once they are not needed (heating etc.)
For safety, there is a camera installed above the door at the apartment's corridor. Your privacy is critical to us and the view is only to the main door. Yet another layer of security is exciting when there is no one there.
Pre-book viewings are not offered.
No loud music indoor/outdoor noise after 22:30. We appreciate our neighboors. You have the top floor that is more isolated, Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us maintain the quiet serenity of the area.
Children are accepted and welcomed.
Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc - incur a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense.
No lighting candles of any type or other flame including objects while in the house--this is for your safety and the safety of the house.
No filming, events or entertainment staging/productions of any kind without prior permission of our side.
For safety, there is a camera system installed in the building's staircase. Your privacy is critical to us. Yet another layer of security is exciting
When you leave, the following must be complete in order to receive your security deposit back:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break a plate or a lamp or a chair, please let us know. The basic concept is that if you break something and conceal it, we have to pay our cleaning service to go through the house with a fine-tooth comb, which costs money and doesn't foster trust.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathrooms, rooms, and all areas and placed outside before you leave.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerators before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked and the key returned to the host within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. The security deposit may be forfeited if the unit is not locked/vacated within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. Again, the idea here is to incentivize avoiding a situation where the unit is burglarized because of carelessness, or the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests check-in late to an unclean space, or have to be accommodated or relocated, at great expense and effort.
6. The jacuzzi should be operated only when the water is filled. A damage to the jacuzzi motor will cost 200Euro to repair.
7. The jacuzzi water should stay in the jacuzzi, water damage to the floor can be caused by insufficient filling of the jacuzzi and the pressure splattering it out.
for green, and also to help us keep the bills low (and our guests rates low as well).
My name is Liza, My main profession and job is taking care of small kids until they are able to go to the kindergarten.
I have my own son, and I do airbnb to support my small family.
I have been doing this for quite a long time and I absolutely love it, the interaction with people from all over the world, meeting and being exposed to different habits and cultures is definitely fascinating and I love it.