A cosy little room in my 17th century cottage that was originally part of the Yapton 'work house'.
Located in a village between the coast and the South Downs, you can explore by foot, car, bicycle or train.
A basic but comfortable single room. No mod cons, just home comforts.
This is the smaller cosier bedroom of the 2 that I offer.
Shared bathroom and kitchen for light meals.
Garden & courtyard with outside seating.
We have 3 dogs that will make you welcome.....and share their hair with you! There are often canine guests here too.
Your stay can be flexible:
Room only - £22 per night.
Room & cooked breakfast £32 per night
Evening meal - I am happy to rustle up supper if given notice - £15
Shared bathroom - leave clean after use ready for the next person.
Limited use of the kitchen - prep of cold food, microwave for heating food, & a kettle. Please note - food is not permitted in the bedroom & it is expected that you clean the kitchen areas that you have used ready for me or the next person to use.
(Breakfast is available at an additional charge - please indicate this on your booking).
Use of the garden or courtyard for al fresco eating or drinking.
You can have as much or as little communication or interaction as you like.
Some guests want to share conversation, experiences, wine, beer, whilst others are more private and prefer the tranquillity of their room.
If you prepare or have meals here, I ask that you eat downstairs and not in your room.
Please note - breakfasts & a shuttle service to & from the Festival of Speed or the Revival are charged in addition to the room price. The payment will be collected at the end of your stay.
- It helps if you are confident with & like dogs!
- Observe the rules in place for the dog's safety.
- Take us and our home as you find us!
- This is a non smoking residence including vapours as the oils are toxic to dogs.
- Respect for a family home :-)
- For longer stays of more than 1 week you are responsible for contributing to any kitchen or bathroom items that you use, as well as contributing to keeping the shared areas clean & tidy, you will be expected to clean your room weekly :-)
- Food is NOT permitted in the bedroom, please use the dining or outside tables.
- Turn switches off when not in use!
- Failing to abide with recycling is not an option!
Thank you :-)
Hi, I am a busy person that enjoys the outdoors.
Professionally I have worked within training, personal development & further education.
I changed professions & used my years of experience as a pet sitter to re-train & qualify as a dog trainer.
Personally, I enjoy activities with my dogs and love long walks as well as participating in dog agility.
I enjoy messing in the garden more than housework!
Airbnb host? I love meeting other people that enjoy the Airbnb culture. Having hosted for 5yrs, the diversity of reasons why guests stay here never ceases to surprise me.