Cozy fully furnished room 30 sqm, double bed, separate bathroom with WC+shower only for guests, in Duplex apartment with lake view at Lake Constance.
@2nd floor+loft+balcon+garden+kitchen 145 sqm in total.
Ideal for 1-2 (s) students or as a holiday residence.
All Utilities+TV/WiFi+ Air Conditioning + Self-service Continental breakfast (buffet and coffee, milk, tea, fresh fruit, jam, honey, nutella, cereals) included.
Plenty of storage space for personal stuff as well as your own bicycles
The room has a very large built-in wardrobe with 2 mirrors, a double-sized office desk with 2 chairs where you can comfortably work and a double bed which can accomodate a couple. The bed is 1.50x2.00m in size. Eventually a 2nd foldable bed to accomodate another guest can be quickly arranged on demand.
Its private bathroom is on the opposite side of the corridor and has to be shared with occasional guest(s) of the other Guests' Room.
Every day there is free breakfast with a large variety of foods and drinks. Breakfast is of continental type (milk, coffee, tea, orange juice, bread, jam, butter, nutella, cookies, muesli, corn flakes, snacks, yogurt, apples/bananas/strawberries, etc...) and is self-service.
The kitchen, living-room and TV are common areas. Downstairs in the basement there are the common washing machine and dryer: they're shared with the other people in the same building (as it is common practice in Switzerland) however since we are only 6 apartments and few people you'll always have easy access to them.
In the loft there's an exercise bike ("ergometer") that is at your disposal anytime.
There are many amenities around !!!
Well...if you come for holidays and plan to do activities outside do consider there's a big difference between the cold and the hot season. That's why I have it divided by season here after.
Beaches w/ shower (all for free in Switzerland !!), trekking trails, 250+ km of bicycle tracks
I have bicycles for a family of 2 adults+3 kids, you may hire them - water park, adventure park (Kletterpark),
Anytime / any season:
thermal baths and spa relaxation in Konstanz, art & culture, mountains, snow, sunshine, boat rides, lake and river cruises, Insel Mainau, Meersburg, St. Gallen....
Skiing is just 1 hour away either in Austria (very cheap) or in Switzerland.
Guests have access to the whole apartment except the hosts's private bedroom with separate bathroom.
There is a large loft / mansard in the upper floor which is currently not used, therefore the guests can use it prior agreement with the host.
In the loft there's an exercise bike ("ergometer") that is at your disposal anytime. You can carry your own dumbbells and exercise tools that you can used here indoor.
In addition there is a large cellar where guests could store their belongings and bicycles.
The building has its own private garden which is shared among all the living-in community, so guests can also enjoy the garden and make barbecue (provided that clean everything afterwards).
I'll be waiting on site for you upon your arrival, however we shall make an appointment in advance. During working days I'm busy and cannot be at home before 18:00, during weekends I am flexible to define a proper time.
But most of all ....
You'll have the opportunity to enjoy my great and unique cuisine and selection of italian wines:
a real fusion of Italian Mediterranean with a blend of Indian spices and exotic flavors
An unforgettable experience, trust me :)
Give it a try and leave your feedback
I can't promise I can do it every day, depends on my spare time, however if you stay for more days we'll surely find the proper occasion and you may help me and enjoy.
See you soon :)
There's a clay court tennis just 400 m. away.
You are most welcome to play with the host during the nice season.
Simple House Rules:
- smoking strictly NOT ALLOWED !! (guests can smoke on the balcony, but then they must clean everything carefully and never throw cigarette butts !!)
- pets not allowed, though I love animals
- shoes remain out of the door, please carry your own slippers, don't worry about the floor, there's floor heating underneath so it's always warm in winter :)
- "continental" breakfast is included, i.e.: large choice of hot drinks such as tee/coffee/milk; variety of foods such as croissant, toasted bread, muesli, fruit jam, honey, small fresh fruit, yogurt, fruit juice (no eggs, cheese, veggies, beef/meat/bacon); take-away of breakfast groceries is not allowed
- guests are welcome to cook their own food and of course they have the obligation either to wash the cutlery or start the dishwasher - usage of my personal food and condiments is not allowed
- guests can use the common garden for their relax as well as barbecue, provided they clean everything after usage. No barbecue tools are available on site, guests shall carry their own
- who spreads dirt around in the common areas then he/she shall clean it asap (I'm not referring to little everyday's dust and chips...)
- long sojourners (> 3 overnights) are expected to clean room and bathroom at least once a week, if not it will be charged at 25€/hour
- according to the Swiss rules for trash disposal, trash collection must be differentiated into: paper, small/large carton, glass, alu-cans, plastic bottles, all the rest which goes into the proper "Abfallgebühr" sack. The local administration might charge a fine in case of breach of the rules.
- Rauchen streng NICHT ERLAUBT !! (Die Gäste können auf dem Balkon rauchen, aber dann müssen sie alles sorgfältig reinigen und keinen Zigarettenstummel werfen !!)
- Tiere nicht erlaubt, obwohl ich liebe Tiere
- Schuhe bleiben aus der Tür, tragen Sie bitte Ihre eigenen Hausschuhe, es gibt Bodenheizung deshalb ist es immer warm im Winter :)
- "Kontinentale" Frühstück ist im Preis inbegriffen, d.h .: große Auswahl an heißen Getränken wie Tee / Kaffee / Milch; Vielzahl von Lebensmitteln wie Croissants, Toastbrot, Müsli, Fruchtmarmelade , Honig, kleine frisches Obst, Joghurt, Fruchtsäfte (keine Eier, Käse, Gemüse, Rindfleisch / Fleisch / Speck); Mitnahme der Frühstück-Lebensmittel ist nicht erlaubt
- Gäste sind willkommen, ihr eigenes Essen zu kochen und natürlich haben sie die Pflicht, entweder die Bestecke zu spülen oder das Geschirrspüler zu starten - Verwendung meiner Lebensmittel und Gewürze / Kräuter ist nicht erlaubt
- Die Gäste können den gemeinsamen Garten für ihre Entspannung sowie Grill, sofern sie alles, was nach dem Gebrauch reinigen. Keine Grill-Tools sind vor Ort verfügbar, die Gäste müssen ihre eigenen mitbringen.
- Wer Verschmutzungen in den Gemeinschaftsbereichen verbreitet, muss er / sie so schnell wie möglich die reinigen (Ich beziehe mich nicht zu den kleinen alltäglichen Staub und Späne ...)
- Langzeitgäste (> 3 Übernachtungen) müssen unbedingt das Zimmer und das Bad mindestens einmal jeden 5 Tage reinigen, wenn nicht wird es bei 25 € / Stunde berechnet
- nach den Schweizer Vorschriften für Abfallentsorgung, müssen Müllabfuhr in differenzierten Weisen gesammelt werden: Papier, klein/gross Karton, Glas, Alu-Dosen, Plastikflaschen für Getränke, andere Kunststoff-Dosen (z.B. Reinigungsmittel), alles restlichen, die im richtigen "Abfallgebühr-Sack" gehen. Die lokale Verwaltung könnte eine Geldstrafe im Falle einer Verletzung der Vorschriften zustellen.
Italian national living, working, breathing in Switzerland
... and especially enjoying the beautiful area of the Bodensee (Lake Constance)
I speak fluent English and Italian, intermediate German and French. You can write me in all languages. I can read Spanish but I won't reply in this language ))
My apartment here is quite large therefore I wish to share part of it and have good company. Photos are all non professional (done with my mobile phone) because I want to show you as the reality is without any photo retouching or hidden details. Since I'm working during weekdays and often traveling during weekends, I'm not frequently at home and we'd better take a precise agreement for the check-in time. I usually need 1 day preparation time, but sometimes I can also accept bookings "on the fly".
I put a lot of effort and attention in keeping my apartment at its best and as much clean as possible, therefore I expect my guest to pay attention as well, I ensure that you will feel like at home and even better ))
My feedback are a clear proof about that, please spend 2 minutes to read a few of them. I bet it's worth doing it.
Cooking is a passion for me whenever I have time for doing it. I only prepare "soul food", food not just for the body but mainly for the "soul" because our soul needs a real treat, even more than our body.
My guests are most welcomed to challenge me in my hobbies during the nice season:
1) tennis: alright, there's a nice outdoor court just 400 m away. I have full membership and we can play anytime from April till October - if you win the match you only pay 5.- CHF as court fee, if you loose you must pay pizza+beer at my friend's Pizzeria Trinacria on the way home .... Just kidding hi hi hi :)
2) jogging: challenge my record of 1h:02m:32s min over my favorite route of 11 km
[its quite easy to win so you won't get a bonus here :) but a glass of excellent Italian wine for sure yes]
See you soon / Bis bald / A presto / À bientôt !!