Welcome! Experience the essence of how Philadelphia's most appealing neighborhood was born. At NoFish (short for Northern Liberties and Fishtown) we create an environment for you to explore every possible opportunity Philadelphia has to offer!
Wow, we're so excited to share this space with you, we've done everything possible to give you more tools and information to make sure Philadelphia is your best travel story!
The Space is a remarkable 3 story house with spacious living area, large bedrooms, Outdoor yard and amazing location.
What can you expect?
- this is a shared room with 4 beds in one room
- Check-in is at your convenience, we have a keypad entry which you will enter with a set of 4 digit numbers every time you enter.
- fresh towels, linens, hairdryer, basic toiletries if you forgot anything
- Your own room will have a keypad lock as well so all your valuables will be locked
- Full kitchen for you to cook, eat, have conversation, and save your leftover Cheesteaks
- a variety of information about the city, neighborhood, culture, food, and events scattered throughout the house. No need to research before visiting! Maps are included
- We are willing to offer a beer tour on Thursdays of the local bar scene, there is an amazing selection
- Expect to try lots of amazing local beer!
You have access to:
- Kitchen and all supplies
- both Restrooms
- washer dryer
- free shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes
Ed and Scott are always in the neighborhood drinking at the local watering hole, programming our hearts out, or scouting out the next techno DJ. With that said, we come and go. We'll be there to drink with you on occasion, challenge you in fooseball, or if were feeling adventorous, give you a personal tour of what Philly is all about! Keep an eye out for us!
Please do respect the privacy and belongings of other guests in the house. We would expect you to treat the house as if it's your own.
we do have quiet hours from 11pm to 7am.
Please do clean up after yourself in the kitchen and any leftovers that you may have placed in the refrigerator.