Your own cozy cottage! Full kitchen. Lovely yard. Mattress is firm, natural latex and wool, for a great night's sleep. Sofa also becomes full-size bed. Less than 10 blocks to nearly everything, including the beach!
Enjoy an all natural experience! We are the organic type and strive to create a toxin-free environment. Downstairs is a lounge with comfortable furniture and an open kitchen plan. Climb the ladder to a rustic 3/4 height loft and sleep peacefully on a queen-size, all-natural talalay and wool mattress. Refresh in a shower with built-in filter. This cottage was built in the 1920's and still has the rustic charm of Abbott Kinney's Venice!
Swing in the hammock, do yoga in the expansive shared yard, pick a fresh lime from the tree in season!
We are delighted to answer any questions you may have about Venice. Having lived here for years, we know great restaurants, comedy venues and fun things to do.
We are literally a stone's throw away from Whole Foods, so you can stroll over and get food anytime. There is also an awesome organic coffee shop, "Groundwork Coffee", also just down the street on Rose Ave. Finally, there are tons of great restaurants and the famous "Venice Beach Wines", two blocks over. You can rent a bike from the Bicycle Whisperer, or just walk!
You can walk to Rose Ave, Abbott Kinney, Main Street, Lincoln Ave. and Venice beach. If you want to check out Santa Monica, the Big Blue Bus will get you there. Or, you can ride a bike along the world-famous boardwalk bike trail.
There is free, pretty ample street parking available. There is also convenient laundry just around the corner.
There is an iron and ironing board available upon request :)
Hi, we are always ready to help with any requests or concerns. Please let us know if you have any. Also, please share feedback directly with us (prior to when you give us a rating if you can). If there is anything we can do to make your stay even better, we'll do it (within reason, no pony rides available). You see, sometimes it can seem like no big deal to give less than 5 stars for something, but even 4 stars can diminish our track record and affect our business. We want you to be happy and satisfied right here and now! Please help us to know your needs directly, and please honor our effort with 5 star reviews when we've done a great job initially and/or with response to your feedback. We are pleased to make your stay awesome! Thank you :-)
Please note, we do have a strict cancellation policy and do not offer exceptions, so please be certain when you book. Deposit includes a $50 key deposit. Thank you.
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
and please remember...
This is our home. Please be considerate of our property and our neighbors. Thank you.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY. NO PETS. NO PARTIES. If you'd like to have any guests, please get PRIOR permission. Thank you!
YARD QUIET TIME IS 9PM-10AM. Please be considerate of neighbors.
PLEASE DO NOT STAIN LINENS. We are being as thoughtful as we can and providing nice linens. Please be thoughtful when using them. Please only use tissue for makeup removal etc. Thank you!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continuing to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is are not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
15. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes.
16. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
17. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors--NO PARKING ACROSS THE ALLEY ON THE GRAVEL. THAT IS NOT OUR PROPERTY AND IS A TOW-AWAY ZONE.
18. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT'S personal property.