Cozy and eclectic house in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood but close to everything like Chapultepec, malls, restaurants, best hotels and museums.
Stay in your own large room with private bathroom in one of the best places in the city.
Homey and beautiful room with private entrance, private bathroom, queen size bed, TV, Chromecast, Netflix and huge windows.
Over 250 meters in the heart of the city, with 3 big rooms, two bathrooms (yours on the first floor, just outside the room), kitchen, laundry room and smoking patio. Very clean and very spacious.
We also have two beautiful and very playful Boston Terriers.
You will have access to all the house. Full laundry room and full kitchen.
You will have your own keys to come and go as you please.
We love Mexico and we want you to love it too.
We will tell you the best places to go, where to eat and what to see.
We have traveled with Airbnb all around the world and we've had the best experiences and will do our best for you to have them too.
You won´t find a better located or safe area, where you can also sleep peacefully at night to stay while visiting vibrant Mexico City.
== Amenities ==
- Bikes (free)
- Cable TV
- Washer / dryer
- Cleaning lady on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
- Free parking
== Nearby ==
- El Fogoncito and Los Panchos (Tacos).
- Pan Comido (Great vegetarian food).
- Convenience stores (Lots!).
- Cielito Querido (Good coffee)
- 4 min drive to Pujol, Mexico’s best restaurant and ranked 16 in the world.
- and many, many more.
== Getting around ==
- 10 minutes walk to the best Tacos de carnitas in Mexico (bets accepted).
- 3 min walk to the convenience stores.
- 10 min walk to Bosque de Chapultepec, where you’ll find the majestic Castillo de Chapultepec, the Lago Mayor and the Zoo. (Not open on Mondays)
- 10 min walk to Reforma and Museums.
- 15 min walk to the Zona Rosa.
== Public Transportation ==
- Uber is cheap, safe and always available
- It's a 15-40 min drive from the airport (depending on traffic conditions). Best way to get to the house is taking an Uber.
- 30 seconds walk to take the bus to the subway or Reforma.
- 15 min walk to the subway.
- Safe Taxis (Sitio)
- Ecobici (bikesharing) at one block away.
· No unapproved guest
· Smoking only in the patio.
· ¡No parties!
· Please respect, this is a home, not an hotel.
· -You are responsible for cleaning up after each use of the bathroom and kitchen, and for leaving common areas tidy and in a sanitary condition.
-Do not move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration.
-Respect the neighbours (young professionals and families). No loud music or noise after 10PM on weekdays.
-Building management expects to find common areas clean as found.
- If you lose the Ecobici (bicycle) card, you will have to pay a fee of $500 per each
We are Karla (mexican) and Daniel (chilean). We are a young couple both 33 years old.
We are very relaxed and peaceful, we do not party a lot, instead we love to go to restaurants, museums, biking and our favorite thing in the world is traveling.
We are very clean and talkative and we absolutely love to meet new people, hear their stories and when they come to our place giving them the best advise to enjoy our pretty hometown México City.