Escape and relax in my cozy a-frame cabin with full kitchen, large deck, and wood burning stove. Tucked amongst large trees on one acre of land, the cabin has hiking trails in the forest behind and beach access directly across the street.
Open concept a-frame cabin, with two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and open kitchen/dining/living room downstairs. The wood burning stove (wood provided, fully stocked) keeps the entire place toasty warm. There is a BBQ to grill with and a TV with Netflix as well.
There is one large master bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a second bedroom with a double-sized bed, and a fold out sofa bed in the living room.
Redrooffs Road is mainly used by local residents as the highway is the faster way to get north, so there is very little noise/traffic making it a great place to enjoy some quiet time.
Halfmoon Bay General Store (Beer, wine, groceries, bacon!, toiletries, etc) and Halfmoon Bay Cafe (soup, cookies, sandwiches, coffee/espresso) are minutes down the road.
There is some great hiking and mountain biking located in the forest behind the property, and more trails for hiking and biking nearby. Directly across the street there is beach access for a walk on the beach, to skip stones, paddle a kayak, or watch the sun set over Thormanby Island. Smuggler's Cove Provincial Park is a short drive away for a beautiful stomp in the woods and amazing views to the Straight of Georgia.
The cabin includes its own kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, two bedrooms, and both an upstairs balcony and downstairs deck. There is plenty of room for parking in either of the the two driveways.
Guests are welcome to let themselves in and enjoy. If there are any additional concerns I am always available on my cell.
• The cabin is family friendly, but the stairs to the second floor are open and families with youngsters should be aware.
• As the house is on a septic system, nothing is to go into the toilet other than toilet paper. (Important!)
• Pets are allowed, with additional $25 pet fee. Dog heaven! (beach, forest)
• If you do smoke, please smoke outside and dispose of your butts suitably.
• Please keep noise down after 10pm.
• Please start dishwasher as you are leaving