MoonLight Cottage is a cosy private and enchanting bush studio which overlooks the ever changing views of Otway Ranges.
This gorgeous cottage is designed specifically for couples seeking privacy, seclusion and an escape from it all.
* WOOD FIRE (wood supplied)
* Large Corner Spa Bath within Living area
King Sized Bed (Convertible to Twin Share)
* Very well equipped "brand new" Kitchen, including full-size gas Stove, Convection Oven/Microwave, Breadmaker Oven,
Mini Food Processor, Large Fridge and Freezer
* All Crockery, Coffee Plunger, Cooking Utensils and other Cooking requirements
Selection of Twinings Tea, Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee, Sugar, Salt and Pepper
* Entertainment System - Flat Screen TV, DVD, Playstation with BlueRay & CD / Stereo System, Free-to-Air Satellite TV service
* Living area with large couch including sofa bed
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower, twin vanity and toilet
* Extensive Decking on two sides with Outdoor furniture and BBQ
* Air Conditioning
* Fresh Flowers & Candles
* Dining Setting for 2 guests
* All Bedding, Linen, Bath Towels and Tea Towels
* Electric Blankets
* Electric Heating
* Overhead ceiling fan
* Radio Alarm Clock
* Laundry Facilities, including Washing Machine, Iron and Ironing board.
* Cleaning equipment and most other household requisites
Guests have access to all cottage facilities and are welcome to walk around the property. We ask that they keep clear of other accommodation to ensure guest privacy
I like to give my guests as much privacy as possible, however I am only a phone call away.
Hordern Vale, Cape Otway is a quiet and peaceful area in the Otway Ranges.
Scattered with farmland and native bush it's a private getaway!!!
The Aire River is a 5 minute drive from the Cape Otway Cottages property and this is a magical place to visit.
Guests will need their own transport.
I like to give my guests as much privacy as possible so don't drop in during their stay. If they need assistance I am only a phone call away!
Smoking is Not Permitted inside any accommodation.
Guests are asked to leave their cottage neat and tidy on departure and ensure all dishes are washed and dried properly and packed away.
I am the owner of Otway Getaways Holiday Booking Service which is a small business with a few great properties run by myself. All of my properties are pet friendly!
I'm also a Community Ambulance Officer with Ambulance Victoria and love my job and being part of the local community! I'm an animal lover and have 2 Golden Retrievers, a cat and a horse :)
I love the Otways and Great Ocean Road its such a beautiful part of the world and I love sharing this part of the world with my guests!! In my spare time I do a lot of photography :)