Located in the best part of Brickell, One Broadway is a brand new, worry free and ready to live in, 36-story tower offering and almost never-ending list of amenities.
-Two-bedroom two-bath fully furnished suite
-Living room, dining room and separate kitchen
-One king bed, one queen bed, a sofa bed and an air bed is provided if necessary
-Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances including fridge, stove, oven and dishwasher
-Coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave included
-Free high-speed wireless Internet and Roku
-Washer and Dryer inside each residence
-All utilities included
-Imported Ceramic tile in kitchen and baths
-Exquisite Marble flooring in living areas
-Large balcony - with bay and city views
-Air conditioner in all rooms
-Bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
-Impact and heat resistant windows
-Two Story Lobby
-24 hour Concierge/Front Desk
-Five High Speed Elevator
-Covered and Gated Parking
-Recreation center,entertainment room and theater
-Swimming Pool and Spa with sundeck views
-Complete postal/mailbox service - Please use our office address for any deliveries
- Two Story Lobby
- 24 hour Concierge / Front Desk
- Swimming pool and spa with sundeck views
- Fitness center and indoor racquetball court
- Covered and gated parking
- Bike Storage room and separate bicycle entrance
- Individual, air-conditioned storage room available for residents
- Recreation center, entertainment room and theater
- Business center
- Free wireless internet in all common areas
- Five high-speed elevators
- Pet friendly
First floor retail with landscaped plaza
NEW Tennis Court and 9th Floor Garden Terrace
1) We assist our guests from booking to check out. Our customer service representatives are on standby 24/7 on phone, chat and email to handle any concerns.
2) Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
3) We pride ourselves in using environmentally safe green cleaning products to provide the best quality without compromising the environment and public health.
Upon reservation, should you decide to cancel for any reason, a fee of 10% of the total amount of your stay will be charged. If cancelled between 21 to 30 days prior to the day of check-in, you will be billed 50% of the total charge of your stay. If cancelled less than 21 days prior to the day of check-in, you will be billed the full amount of your stay.
PROVIDE YOUR ETA (ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL
This is a self-serviced apartment, so please call or email 72 hours before arrival to ensure that the unit and keys are ready for you. Failure to do this may lead to a delayed check-in.
For check ins from 9pm onward, a fee of $25 is to be paid in cash to our check in personnel. For security and documentation purposes, guests are required to send a photo ID and credit card prior to arrival and to present them during check in.
There is an $85.00 penalty for every lost fob, $100 for lost car card/tag and $50 per lost key.
Pack n Play and Cot are available upon request for $50.
Any issues with the house/apartment with regards to appliances, electrical, pool, or anything related to the maintenance of the house will be fixed within 24 hours. There will not be any compensation given to the client in this matter since we will fix any issues related to the property. If it is beyond repair and the house or apartment is in an inhabitable condition, alternate accommodations will be arranged. This will be done only after 48 hours of complaint.
Guests are required to send a photo ID and credit card prior to arrival and to present them during check-in. The property will require the guest to sign a rental agreement and credit card authorization form. Please contact the property for further details.
The property will charge USD $500 anytime after the booking is made to secure the reservation. The remaining balance will be charge at least 14 days prior to arrival.
The property may also charge an additional USD $250 refundable incidental deposit. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Lost and damaged items will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
Pets are welcome with a fee of $150 per stay and a written confirmation of our booking department. Small dogs up to 20 lbs. only are allowed. A penalty of $500 will be charged for every UNAUTHORIZED pet.
Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The property will issue a leasing contract to be signed before arrival stating the lease term, fee and detailed terms and conditions of the lease agreement.
Please note that we might require you to provide us with your passport information prior actual booking.
1) Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
2) The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
3) If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you, not good for us.
4) Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? It should be fine, but please check with us first.
5) While we do a thorough professional cleaning between each guest stay, prior to leaving, we kindly ask that you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6) We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
7) What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
8) We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
9) Again: No Parties Allowed.
10) Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
11) Pets may be allowed but please mind them.