The apartment is located in the "Bica" is one of the most popular neighborhoods where we find open doors and windows, where ancient authorities fail to escape the sound of fado, where we can wander around looking for old buildings and flowery.
1.We thank you to give us the détails of your Trip, with company, number of flight, arrival and departure timing in Lisbon, so that we can arrange your welcome check-in and prepare check-out. If the Plain delays, we Kindky ask you to send us a text message informing us what was the real time of departure flight.
2.Depending on other guests arrival and departure we have flexible check-in/check-out. In general, check-in after 14:30 and check-out before 12:00.
3.After 9pm we have a fee to check in late 20 euros.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed, even at the window
5.Pets are NOT allowed
6.The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons.
7. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
8.The property is furnished and includes linens and towels.
9.We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
11. Only use appliances for their intended uses
12. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is daily housekeeping service upon request and availability (price will be 15 euros each cleaning – 5 euros for just changing linens and towells).
13.You will enjoy the calm of the building. For the neighborhood, we kindly ask you to avoid any noise, particularly at night and particularly avoid talking in the stairs.
14. If you travel with a car, there is a public parking 100 m away from home (only 12,50 euros/24 hours).
15.When you leave the apartment, we kindly ask you to leave the apartment with a minimum cleaning need : take the trash out in the bin on the street, and wash the dishes, and leave the keys on the kitchen counter
16.The homeguests will give a copy of their passport to the home owner upon arrival
17.All of the units are privately owned; the Homers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
18.The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the Guest.
Tenho o privilegio de viver na mais bela cidade do mundo, Lisboa, com a minha família marido e as minhas duas filhas bebés.
A ideia de iniciarmos este tipo de actividade surgiu com a gravidez da minha primeira filha, o nosso apartamento já não satisfazia as necessidades da família. Mas como adoramos o apartamento e por estar localizado na zona mais central e encantadora de Lisboa, surgiu-nos a ideia de o poder partilhar com quem vista a nossa cidade.
É uma experiência muito enriquecedora, o contacto e convívio com quem recebemos. É uma óptima forma de viajar sem sair da nossa casa.
O Airbnb é um parceiro de confiança, oferece-nos segurança e profissionalismo.