2000 square foot 4 bedroom 3 bath. Sleeps up to 8 Adults plus up to 4 children under 12 by using the 4 single foldout beds. Located 10 miles from Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center and 10 miles to the strip or downtown!
Pool, Jacuzzi, & Gas Grill.
Note: all quotes include a Nevada City mandatory Room Rate tax of 13.0% [i.e. tax is included in the quoted price]
Business Name: Go Right
License Number on display in home.
Our home contains high end furnishings, beds, decorations, appliances, cookware, sheets, and towels. We have meticulously provided you with every comfort of home. And, if we don’t have it, just ask, and we will provide! The house is in a quiet, private neighborhood with parking for 2 in the garage, 3 in the driveway, and street parking.
Enjoy the sparkling pool and bubbly spa in a completely enclosed private back yard, with patio furniture and BBQ.
Spa and pool heating at no extra charge.
NOTE: If you smoke, please dispose of the butts. If more butts are found in the front or back yard, you will be charged a $10 per butt clean up fee. Please dispose of cigarette butts responsibly. Sorry, but, one group left dozens!
The house has four bedrooms, large master chef kitchen, full dining room, game room with poker table, family room, and 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom has a luxurious queen size bed, an en-suite spa bathroom, comfy chair, and 3 large custom closets. The master bath has two sinks and a stand-up spa shower with soft rain downspout surrounded by Calcutta Luna marble. The second and third bedrooms also have luxurious queen size beds, and the fourth bedroom has 2 twin beds and they all have a TV. This is comfortable sleeping for 8. Single folding beds can be used to increase sleeping accommodations to 12.
The family room has two large plush couches and a comfy chair centered about the incredible glass fireplace and 55 inch LCD TV. The poker table and 1000 clay chips are perfect for your in house Texas Hold-em tournament and can be flipped over for other uses.
Note: all quotes include a Nevada City mandatory Room Rate tax of 13% [i.e. tax is included]
Guests are provided unique digital entry codes, garage door opener, and a set of keys.
Direct phone to owners, property manager,and pool guy.
There are many bars and restaurants that are just a 10-20 minute walk away or an easy drive. Tivoli Village is a short 1 mile walk and includes shopping, dining, and a cigar bar. Also, the Cheesecake Factory is just 5 minutes from Tivoli Village. There is also a great exercise circuit surrounding the Angel Park Golf course that is just a 10 minute walk.
Here are the House Rules
• Verify the inventory of the house upon arrival (copy in Guest Manual). This will be checked after departure. If you do not tell us of a discrepancy you may be charged to replace missing items.
• The house should be left in the same condition you found it (except for linens, towels, and general cleaning. All dishes and cookware shall be cleaned and put away, a small dishwasher load set to run as you leave the house is OK.
• As trash cans fill, empty them into the black trash bags, tie off and place in garage. Trash can be set by the curb for Tuesday and Friday morning pickup if desired.
• Please keep things neat and clean. Clean up spills quickly. Clean stove, microwave, and cook top after each use.
The following is strictly prohibited:
1.Parties, catered events, weddings, or any occasion that would bring more guests in the house than agreed upon.
2.Smoking – Absolutely no smoking in the house. If smoking outside, please stay clear of open doors and windows.
3.Pets - By Owner approval only.
4. Do not spend the night on the couches.
5. Do not sleep on shams or bed cover, they are decorative only. 6. Please refrain from eating in beds.
7. All pots/pans, appliances, utensils, should be cleaned and stored after use.
8. Up to $50 fee for cleaning up cigarette butts. If you must smoke, please dispose of butts properly.
Your rental does not include complete maid service. Everything you use should be cleaned and stored in its proper place. [linens and towels excluded]
The high end cooktop produces very high heat levels, please use caution.
Checkout - 11 am
The house should be as clean as when you arrived. All kitchen dishes, utensils, appliances, should be clean. Rooms should be clean except for linens and towels. The cleaning service will take care of all towels and linens, dusting, general surface cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, unloading final dishwasher load, cleaning oven exhaust vents, ensuring oven, micro, cook top, appliances are all clean, and polishing stainless surfaces. Front and Back yard should be free of trash. All lawn furniture should be placed under the patio cover. All excess trash should be put in black bags and placed in the garage or at the curb.
Let us know if you have any questions.
A welcome note with access instructions will be sent a few days before your arrival.
Mark and Myrla Baumann