Charming apartment with great natural light in Mouraria, in the Historical Center, in a walking distance to most of Lisbon's finest districts including Baixa, Graça, Alfama, Bairro Alto and the city castle. Where comfort meets location.
The apartment is located in Mouraria, a very authentic Lisbon neighborhood in the city center, allowing you to enjoy Lisbon's true spirit.
It's a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen, sharing the space with the living room.
- Room1 and Room2: each room has a king size bed (160cmx200cm), with great natural light and a french balcony.
- Living room: it has a sofabed (120cmx196cm) with a LED TV on the opposite wall, great natural light and a french balcony. The sofabed is in a common area, more suitable for kids.
- Kitchen - fully equipped with a stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and tea kettle.
- Bathroom - with a big shower (80cmx120cm) and equipped with hair-dryer.
- Other amenities - free high-speed Wi-Fi and cable TV. We also provide 100% soft cotton sheets and towels, shampoo and shower gel.
The Neighborhood - The best location to discover Lisbon
The best thing about the apartment is its great location:
- walking distance to many of Lisbon's finest districts including Alfama, Bairro Alto, Baixa, Graça and the city castle
- 5 minutes walk away from metro ('Martim Moniz' station) and tram (number 28E (the 'tourists tram') and 15E (to Belém))
- 10 minutes walk away from the beautiful Rossio train station (to go to Sintra)
- 1 minute walk away from two local mini supermarkets
How to get here
If you are flying to Lisbon, there are two options:
- the taxi. It costs approx. 15 euros and it takes approx. 15 minutes.
- the metro. It costs approx. 2 euros per person and it takes approx. 40 minutes to get to your exit station: the 'Martim Moniz' station, which is 250m away from the apartment.
If you are coming by train (exiting on 'Oriente' or 'Santa Apolónia' train stations), you can catch the metro and exit at the 'Martim Moniz' station.
If you want to visit Thomar the charming city of The Templar Knights! Check www.airbnb.com/rooms/18873163
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. We look forward to sharing with you how to make the most out of your trip to Lisbon!
Please treat our place like your own home and respect the neighbors as if they were your own. It is a pleasant neighborhood. :)