Charming apartment in Mouraria, in the Historical Center, in a walking distance to most of Lisbon's finest districts including Baixa, Graça, Alfama, Bairro Alto and the city castle.
Where comfort meets location!
It's a one-room apartment with one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Room: with a king size bed (160cmx200cm) and a LED TV on the opposite wall, a sofa and a great view of the city castle in the french balcony.
- Bathroom - with a big shower (80cmx120cm) and equipped with hair-dryer.
- Kitchen - fully equipped with a stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and tea kettle.
- Other amenities - free Wi-Fi and cable TV. We also provide 100% soft cotton sheets and towels, shampoo and shower gel.
The Neighborhood - The best location to discover Lisbon
The best thing about the apartment is its great location:
- walking distance to many of Lisbon's finest districts including Alfama, Bairro Alto, Baixa, Graça and the city castle
- 5 minutes walk away from metro ('Martim Moniz' station) and tram (number 28E (the 'tourists tram') and 15E (to Belém))
- 10 minutes walk away from the beautiful Rossio train station (to go to Sintra)
- 1 minute walk away from two local mini supermarkets
How to get here
If you are flying to Lisbon, there are two options:
- the taxi. It costs approx. 15 euros and it takes approx. 15 minutes.
- the metro. It costs approx. 2 euros per person and it takes approx. 40 minutes to get to your exit station: the 'Martim Moniz' station, which is 250m away from the apartment.
If you are coming by train (exiting on 'Oriente' or 'Santa Apolónia' train stations), you can catch the metro and exit at the 'Martim Moniz' station.
If you want to visit Thomar the charming city of The Templar Knights! Check www.airbnb.com/rooms/18873163
We look forward to sharing with you how to make the most out of your trip to Lisbon!
Please treat our place like your own home and respect the neighbors as if they were your own. It is a pleasant neighborhood. :)