- WEEK MINIMUM IN THE SUMMER AND 3 NIGHT FOR HOLIDAY -
- No smoking/pets/parties/pool diving allowed
- Pool open only in summer months
This beautiful 2,000 sq. ft house is modern and clean. It sits on 3 acres of beautiful landscape and has a great 18 yard pool.
The house, recently renovated and conveniently located between Woodstock and Saugerties (5 minutes drive to both towns), has an open layout of 2-stories and offers spacious living room and 4 bedrooms.
The living room has high ceiling, skylight windows and a wooden stove. The kitchen is open to the living room and includes stainless steel appliances as well as other cooking tools. The dining table includes seating for 8 and can be extended to 10 seats. You can easily step out of the living room to the deck in the backyard. It is great for entertaining and has a new Grill and outdoor furnitures.
The master bedroom is very big and has a high ceiling, a king size bed and five windows overlooking the backyard.
On the other side of the house we have a beautiful media room where you can relax and hang out. It includes a 50" new smart TV, cables and unlimited Netflix movies . It also has a king size bed with a memory foam mattress.
A staircase separates the 2 bedrooms upstairs from the 1 bedroom downstairs. The 2nd bedroom has a king size bed and is big enough in case a single airbed needed to be added.
The 3rd bedroom has 2 comfortable single beds and extra 2 single mattresses under the beds. This room is perfect for 4 kids or adults that want to share a room. A jack and Jill bathroom with a bath connects the two bedrooms.
The pool is not heated and is open during the summer months.
Linens & towels are provided.
We provide a home guide sheet upon booking with everything you need to know about the house and the area.
This is an ideal getaway for family, friends, or romantic occasions.
OUR RATES ARE BASED ON SEASONS & DAY OF THE WEEK:
MID Season (September 8th - May 21st):
Mid Week Night=$350 Weekend Night=$450 Week=20% discount per night
HIGH Season (May 22nd - September 7th):
Mid Week Night=$450 Weekend Night=$600 Week=$3,360 (20% discount per night)
Minimum stay in the summer is a week.
Minimum stay of 3 nights
Price is for 10 people.
We hope you enjoy the house as much as we do.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Hava Eisenstein (“Homeowner”) and the undersigned (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. In exchange for the Rental Rate and Fees set forth on the Booking Confirmation form, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at 106 Fred Short Rd, Saugerties NY located approximately 5 miles from the center of Woodstock, NY.
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, kitchen supplies and appliances. There is also laundry detergent in the laundry room and numerous extras such as spices, propane for the grill, etc. It is standard for beds to be made for Guests arrival as part of the linen and cleaning service. A cleaning service fee is required to clean the house and linens on departure and is included on the invoice.
However, Guest is responsible for washing dishes prior to departure (running dishwasher), cleaning the BBQ grill (if you use it). Guest is responsible that all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in plastic bags and transferred to the large trashcans, and soiled dishes and cooking utensils are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
2. CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Homeowners have, to the best of their ability, given an accurate description of the property and its condition. Guest understands that it is considered as reserved "sight unseen". The failures of operation of certain extra amenities, such as games, pool equipment or the Internet and WiFi service are not a basis for any refund. Homeowner will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guests occupancy. When you arrive, if you find that the house has not been cleaned to normal standards please notify the Owner immediately. Homeowners will do our best to have tradesmen attend to the problems but may not be able to fix everything over holidays and weekends. Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the house.
3. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the persons (adults) listed on the signature page.
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 10 persons. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or increase in number of occupants (guests not registered
below) must be disclosed at the time the reservation is made and is subject to Owner's advance approval. Prom parties, fraternity or sorority parties and graduation parties are not allowed at any time. Adults cannot rent property on behalf of underage guests, no exception. An additional charge or $45 per person per night for guests in addition to 10 will be assessed.
5. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
6. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods or the summer. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A and the Home Guide that is sent via email to the guest at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rental Rate and Fees: In order to book and hold your reservation, we must receive 50% of the rental fee and signed rental contract (you will be presented of the agreement if you book via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and Airbnb and your booking will be considered as signed agreement). Full payment of rental fee, cleaning fee and security deposit must be received by Homeowners 30 days prior to check-in date.
a. Security Deposit:
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded approximately 15 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
10. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental fee will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date, provided that the Homeowner re-books all reserved dates.
No refunds are available if Guest cancels less than 60 days prior to Check-in.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. Homeowner shall not be liable for any damage or injury of or to the guest, guest's family, invitees, agents or employees or to any person entering the Property or the building of which the Property are a part or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the Property are a part, and Guest hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Homeowner harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Hava Eisenstein Name (print):
Date: _____________ Home Address, City, ST, Zip:
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
NAMES OF ALL ADULTS WHO WILL BE
STAYING ON PROPERTY WITH GUEST:
The Guest agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any liability for the condition of the house. Backyard stairs, decks and concrete are not always stable. Use at your own risk.
GUEST AGREES THAT THE SWIMMING POOL presents a dangerous hazard to users. Guest and members of Guest’s party shall use pool and diving board only at Guest’s sole risk. No lifeguard is on duty – no one should ever swim alone. Guest agrees that Adults shall at all time supervise children closely.
Homeowner shall not be liable for any resulting injury or death from use of pool or diving board by tenant or guest.
GUEST ASSUMES THE RISK. GUEST INITIALS _____________
Exhibit A - RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on premises. It is very expensive to deep clean furnishings and costs will be charged to Guest.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while using the property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not permitted
7. Garage is private and should not be used
PARKING – Parking is limited to four vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only in driveway. Parking on Fred short Road is not permitted. Parking on lawn or grass is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Homeowner will leave car in carport during the term. Tenant will be allowed sufficient parking space for up to three vehicles.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service – your cleaning fee includes cleaning service after your visit. You must wash all dishes or run the dishwasher prior to departure. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring pool towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Guest AGREES THAT THE SWIMMING POOL presents a dangerous hazard to users. Guest and members of Guest’s party shall use pool only at Guest’s sole risk. Homeowner shall not be liable for any resulting injury or death from use of pool or diving board or trampoline by Guest, any visitor, tenant or guest.
11. Wood stove: there is a wood-burning stove in the house. Please ensure that the flue is open before use. Please bring your own wood. Do not use it if you don’t have an experience with wood stoves.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If you run out of hot water just wait 20-30 before trying again.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather.
14. When leaving - please follow the instructions on the home guide (send separately)