A lovely private bedroom, in a shared 2 bedroom apartment, is 30 minutes from Manhattan. Located on a quiet street in an up 'n coming neighborhood, enjoy a gourmet kitchen, roof access, in-building laundry in your home away from home!
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and your large room with high ceilings is fully furnished. You will be sharing the bathroom. Wake-up to occasional chirping birds, natural light, big rooftop perfect for stargazing.
I love traveling and understand the importance of having a cozy place to return to and wish to make you feel welcome. I am open to short and longer term stays, message me to discuss.
Please, in your reservation inquiry tell me more about the purpose of your trip, yourself and also include profile pictures.
You will have access to your own kitchenware and cookware, private cupboard in the kitchen, a scanner/printer/copier, toiletries, towels, hair dryer, portable heater and fan.
I enjoy getting to know people who stay with me, but I also completely respect everyone's privacy and common sense abounds in the flat. I will orientate you to the flat and the neighborhood by providing you with my list of favorite NYC haunts including restaurants, places to shop, best vintage spots, cultural destinations and secret parks!
1) Please clean up after yourself (yes, please wash your dishes)
2) Respect quiet hours after midnight
3) Non-airbnb guests are not allowed
4) There is no smoking, nor pets, allowed in the apartment.
5) Yes, this is one of those "no shoes" apartments in order to not track in dirt and other gummy creatures (bed bugs) from the city. Wipe those paws clean please on the doormat :-)
6) The kitchen cupboard and drawer on the left of the sink closest to the fridge is reserved for my guests. Please only use what is in there.
7) There is a trash can in the kitchen for food trash. Please leave items for recycle next to it and I will bring it down.
8) Got questions? Just ask/text/email me!