Stunning, one of a kind rustic mountain home in the exclusive Timbers neighborhood of the Canyons Resort.
Spectacular views, luxury finishes and furnishings, only the finest amenities, all with easy ski-in/ski-out access.
This 7500 square foot, ski in/out home is located in the Timbers neighborhood at the base area of the Canyons Village, now a part of Park City Mountain (the largest resort in the US)!
Each bedroom features a fireplace, large walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom:
- Master - King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - King Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Full Beds, Twin/Twin Bunk, plus Twin Trundle
Office can also be set up as a 5th bedroom, and the sofa in the loft area is also a queen pullout.
Tons of ways to relax after a day on the mountain:
- In the 8 person hot tub
- With some drinks or smores around the outdoor firepit
- Playing a game of pool or ping pong
- Or in front of the 110" theater TV
- Heated floors throughout the house
- Huge chef's kitchen with Wolf range/oven, Sub-Zero fridge, breakfast bar, large butler's pantry, etc
- Amazing views of the mountains
- Jetted tubs in all of the bathrooms
Check out my reviews! I provide concierge services for all of my guests, including great discounts on lift tickets (up to $30 off) / rentals / airport transport, as well as restaurant recommendations and more.
Daily housekeeping is not included but can be added for an additional fee. My general guidelines for checkin (4pm) and checkout (10am) may be flexible depending on guest arrivals/departures around your stay. Please let me know if you'd like an early checkin/late checkout and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks and look forward to hosting you!
Please note, for holidays/Sundance, look for 7 night minimum stay. During other times generally look for stays of at least 5 nights, will consider shorter in the right circumstances and depending on the calendar availability.