Please treat the house with care and respect. I'll do my utmost to make your stay wonderful.
In order to make things simple, I'll spell a few things for those who aren't familiar with simple house "protocols". It will make the experience great for everyone if you abide by them.
• NO SMOKING in the house at any time. A charge of $300 will be
processed through AIRBNB Resolutions to compensate for the time and
effort to remove the smell... Smoking is a personal choice, but renders the
house unusable for those who don't do it. Please go outside to enjoy and
dispose of the butt in a receptacle, not on the ground.
• Use of the house wifi or internet for any bit torrent or file-sharing activities is grounds for immediate termination of the reservation without refund, as well as having information about any file sharing turned over to the relevant parties. Please do not abuse the internet privileges for theft of others' intellectual property. It won't be tolerated.
• Please lock the house when leaving.
• No overnight guests beyond those in the original booking. It's a small
home and isn't intended to accommodate more than 4 adults.
• Please dispose of opened, unused food. Please use the refuse/trash bin
outside once you fill the one in the kitchen. Pests will enter the house if
you leave food or other tasty waste out in the open. Ample trash bags
have been provided under the sink.
• If you and or your dependents soil/stain/break/destroy or otherwise
damage something let me know as soon as possible. I'll have to charge
you later if you leave items broken or missing. That will make us both
unhappy. It also makes the house less desirable for the next guest.
Thank you again for your business. I look forward to hosting you.
Welcome to Arizona!