If you are looking for a simple, friendly and centrally located room to crash, this is it!
* no extra guests.
* no pets.
* smoking outside only.
* non alcoholic zone (though one or two beers are ok).
* BJJ people, artists and tourists are very welcome, but then again, so is everybody else :)
* And please, no requests for Visa endorsements, I'll assume that you have already taken care of that and reserve the right to check your visa status (Angolan laws are quite tough regarding that, I hope you understand :)
To eat something from every country on earth. Only about 180 countries left!
I'm a part time artist/BJJ teacher/entrepreneur and all around laid back dude who lives in (and loves) Luanda.
life is nothing without good food, great friends, the sea, enriching music, incredible new places and health. But I wouldn't mind winning the lottery too...
Angola is currently a hot destination for a lot of people, I think it's always a plus to get to navigate it's crazy capital with a local.
I have a clear preference for people who are keen in helping this lovely country progress.
My perfect host/guest would ideally have love for one of the following:
* eating/cooking well :)
* Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and sports in general.
* how to survive in luanda with only a match and a candle (mcgyver style) !