Welcome! A Santa Fe non-profit for travelers, the Santa Fe International Hostel (Budget Bed & Breakfast) invites you to pause in our newly renovated efficiency apartment on historic Route 66.
The apt. is quiet & has off-street parking.
Please note that we are a traditional hostel and an intended community and our rules might be different from what you have found elsewhere. Our full policies are available at the hostel's website and we do require you to follow them. Here are a few highlights:
* The office closes at 11pm. Please check in before 11pm. Special arrangements can sometimes be made if you call before 10pm.
* Out of state ID is required for check-in. Locals who book through AirBnB will be denied entry upon arrival.
* Check-out time is 12pm on the day of your departure.
* Please enjoy our common areas and leave them and all items that you use as clean as or cleaner than you found them. Cleaning supplies are available.
* Common areas close at 11pm, except the patio on Cerrillos Road which you can enjoy at all hours.
* A $10 per person cash deposit, paid at reception, helps assure cheerful compliance with our policies.
* All guests/tenants in room booked through AirBNB must be registered and paid through AirBNB and must present themsevles at the front desk upon check-in.
* Pets are not allowed on the premises, but bona fide service animals are welcome. Please note that this listing does NOT have an ADA-compliant bathroom but we have other rooms which do. Please contact us for details.
* Internet (including wireless) fee is $2/person/day.
* A shirt and shoes are required in all indoor public areas (kitchen, lounge, etc.)
* Smoking is not allowed in any enclosed areas (but we do have a wonderful courtyard and patio.)
* Marijuana and other drug use will not be tolerated, nor will excessive alcohol consumption or drunkenness.
The Santa Fe International Hostel (and Budget Bed & Breakfast) is a 501(c)(3) educational Not-For-Profit corporation. We have been in operation for nearly 30 years and our goal is to create an affordable, well located, and well operated facility and to encourage personal development through independent travel and cross-cultural exchange.
Through AirBNB, we offer fully private rooms. Though your room is private, you will still have access to the hostel common areas including kitchen, laundry room, lounge, patio, and courtyard.
Learn more at the hostel's website.