Welcome! Experience the essence of how Philadelphia's most appealing neighborhood was born. At NoFish (short for Northern Liberties and Fishtown) we create an environment for you to explore every possible opportunity Philadelphia has to offer!
Wow, we're so excited to share this space with you, we've done everything possible to give you more tools and information to make sure Philadelphia is your best travel story!
The Space is a remarkable 3 story house with an inviting living area, functionally designed bedrooms, Outdoor backyard and amazing location walking distance to local bars/restaurants.
What can you expect?
- This is a private room with 4 beds total
- Check-in is at your convenience, we have a keypad entry which you will enter with a set of 4 digit numbers every time you enter the house.
- Your own room will have a keypad lock as well so all your valuables are safe. lockers are available as well in the room with locks provided :)
- fresh towels, linens, hairdryer, basic toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo) if you forgot anything
- This is a 3 bedroom house, other Airbnb guests will be staying in the other 2 rooms, so bathrooms and Kitchen are shared
- Full kitchen for you to cook, eat, have conversation, and save your leftover Cheesteaks
- a variety of information about the city, neighborhood, culture, food, and events scattered throughout the house. No need to research before visiting! Maps are included
- Thursdays or Fridays we will have a Pub crawl in the neighborhood if you are interested. Expect to try lots of amazing beer!
You have access to:
- Kitchen and all supplies
- both Restrooms
- washer dryer ($2 donation would be awesome)
We are always in the neighborhood drinking at the local watering hole, programming our hearts out, or scouting out the next techno DJ. With that said, we come and go. We'll be there to drink with you on occasion, challenge you in foosball, or if were feeling adventurous, give you a personal tour of what Philly is all about! Keep an eye out for us!
Please do respect the privacy and belongings of other guests in the house. We would expect you to treat the house as if it's your own.
We do have quiet hours from 11pm to 7am, so please be mindful of this.
Also please remove your belongings from the bathroom after using so we know what to not throw away. Also feel free to use the lockers in the closet if you would like to secure your belonging.