Enjoy wine country from our newly remodeled, contemporary guesthouse offering spectacular views of Sonoma Mountain and Petaluma, a private deck, and a gorgeous new kitchen and bath, on a peaceful one acre oasis just 1 mile from historic downtown.
You can't beat the location of our guest house. We are conveniently located just off the 101 freeway and are:
- a mile from downtown restaurants, shops, and historic neighborhoods
- in a peaceful hilltop neighborhood bordering open space
- walking distance to a spectacular regional park with miles of hiking trails
- 40 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge
- 30 minutes from the coast
- minutes from Sonoma wineries
We just completed a full remodel of the guesthouse and know you will appreciate the attention we paid to making this space beautiful, comfortable, and modern. This is a one bedroom loft style house - a 650 sq. ft. open floor plan (one large open living space on two levels, with a private bathroom) .
On the main level you will enjoy:
- a gorgeous full contemporary kitchen with amazing views, island bar, cooking utensils, spices, coffee, tea, pots, pans, blender, coffee maker, toaster, wine glasses, and more
- a large living room with a comfortable and spacious couch, flat screen TV with DirecTv service, sliding glass doors opening to your private view deck, and an outdoor seating area perfect for morning coffee or afternoon wine and cheese
Up five easy steps, on the upper level you will find:
- a well appointed bedroom with a queen size orthopedic mattress with luxurious organic sheets
- a bright, contemporary bathroom with mountain views, plush organic cotton towels, a blow dryer, and organic shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel
- a desk and docking station/speakers for iPhones, iPads, or iPods
The guesthouse is located on a hillside acre overlooking Sonoma Mountain, downtown Petaluma, and surrounding hills and valleys. We have 30 organic fruit trees (yes you will be offered seasonal fruit!), organic gardens, native oak trees, and a rope swing.
You will have access to your private guesthouse and mountain view deck. You can also wander throughout the orchard or gardens that are part of the main property. Onsite parking, wireless internet, TV
We are happy to respect our guests' privacy, and are also completely available to share information on local restaurants, wineries, sights, excursions, and more. We live on the property and offer wine and food pairings, healing services, and customized healing retreats, so the level of interaction is up to the guest.
We are dedicated to you having a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation and are here to help you get the most out of your stay! If you are interested in healing services, farm to table dinner and wine pairings, booking time in our oxygen spa or infrared sauna, or customizing a private healing retreat, please let us know!
As this is a quiet neighborhood, we do not allow parties or excessive noise. We appreciate your consideration of neighbors before 8 am or after 9 pm (quietly closing car doors or keeping voices down if returning late or departing early). NO SMOKING is allowed in the house or anywhere on the property. This is a very tranquil, relaxing, and romantic environment, and we welcome guests that love to keep it that way!