In quiet green setting and 800m from the sea, this tastefully decorated house offers generous proportions with 6m high ceilings, 6 bed suites,provencal modern kitchen. The house is in a gated secured area with a flourishing garden and a secured pool
- Closed and Gated community with a night security guard during the summer months and holidays
-Stunning outside terraces and eating areas
- Garden with over 50 olive trees, jasmine bushes and wild flowers surround the property
- Very open and airy with open living areas and private terraces for each of the bedrooms
- Comes with a daily housekeeper/(AMAZING) cook and the option to have other help including a nanny
- Three children's beds and three cribs are available
-Peatong on the property
-parking for 5/6 cars
Guests will have access to all the beaches and local tennis courts in Ramatuelle and St. Tropez.
We are happy to answer any questions over email or over the phone any time of the day. The housekeeper is also available to help with any matters that arise.
We are more than happy to send a list of restaurants, beaches, activities, amusement parks, food and antique markets in the area as well as swimming, tennis, pilates and hiking instructors and trainers for children (tennis and swimming). We also have an amazing taxi service if you need to welcome guests or travel to and from the airport.
Respect the house and the beauty that surrounds it. Please treat it as if it was your house. No smoking inside please.
Mandatory cleaning with our housekeeper for at least 3 hours a day (price is EUR 20 per hour) for groups of less then 8 people and 5 hours minimum for larger groups.
Hello, my name is Marina. I live in London with my husband and our four little boys. I am an anthropologist and my husband and I share a passion for traveling and discovering the world. We would be delighted to welcome you in our charming house in the most beautiful part of France.