Between the Basilica, Déak ter (the main square) and the Danube:
* Right in the middle of the party district of Budapest - Otkert, BadGirlz
* Up to 10 guests - 3 double beds, 2 single beds, one double mattress - 2 bedrooms, 75 square meters
* Pedestrian street with the touristic highlights at the doorsteps
* Fully equipped, Air Conditioning in the bedroom, wifi, smartTV, Nespresso
CONTACT ME TO CONFIRM RATES
The unit features a living room with a view of the Budapest Eye in Déak ter, the most central square of the entire city.
The apartment is 78 square meters (540 square feet). It is composed of the following units:
* a hall
* a living room/bedroom of 30 square meters, equipped with two double sofa beds and two single sofa beds, and two windows
* a bedroom with a queen bed, plus an extra mattress for the 9th and 10th guests
* a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances
* a bathroom with shower box and with a separate wc room
The flat is on the 1st floor of the building and, of course, it has an elevator.
The flat is fully equipped and with all the comforts, air-conditioning in every room and strong heating system.
The flat is rented fully equipped:
* powerful Internet WIFI 30'
* air-conditioning in every room
* nespresso machine with capsules
* Smart TV with a 48'' inches screen
* bluetooth speakers
* iron and ironing table
* hair dryer
* blankets and sheets
* 3 towels for each guest, curtesy set ( soap, shower gel, shampoo )
PROVIDED JUST BEHIND PREVIOUS REQUEST AND/OR EXTRA CHARGE:
* use of AirConditioning costs an extra of 5 euros per day
* private Taxi and airport transfer service (25 euros )
* city bikes (30 euros for 2 bikes, for trip)
* baby cot (30 euros per trip)
* baby chair (10 euros per trip)
* extra cleaners 3 hours ( 20 euros )
* frigobar service food & drinks ( to order )
Of course, you will have the entire unit all for you in complete privacy. Me, or my collaborator, will check you in and provide all the information you may need. We remain at your complete disposal for any information or assistance you may need.
- final cleaners fee 35 euros, 45 euros if over 6 guests
OUR RESTAURANTS SUGGESTIONS:
-Menza etterem, List Ferenc square
-M etterem, Kertesz utca
-Ruben, Magyar utca
-Class, Andrassy avenue
-Trattoria Venezia, Ferenc korut
-Pomodoro, Aranyi Janos utca
-New Year's Eve week: 1590 euros
-Easter's week: 790 euros
-May first week: 790 euros
-Formula1 weekend: 690 euros
-Sziget Festival week: 1490 euros
-Halloween weekend: 490 euros
-Our Monthly prices are basic winter monthly prices and do NOT include bills and weekly cleaners. Different seasons have different price.
-Our prices are generally updated up to the next 100 days.
-Our prices Never include the website commission fees, charged apart by the website.
-Sunday night is priced as a weekend night.
-Weekends and special periods may require minimum number of guests and minimum number of nights for booking.
* You must communicate your arrival time since we do not have a reception
* This is *not* a party flat: please tell me if you plan to party in the flat and which kind of party.
* Smoking inside the apartment is *strictly forbidden*.
* Respect the neighbours: avoid making too much noise at night and be kind to everybody you meet in the building.
* Pets are allowed in the apartment, but ask me in advance
* At check-in time, the functioning of the various appliances is illustrated to you, if there are doubts please contact me
* Early / Late check-in 10 euros tip
* The use of A/C is subject to the payment of 5 Euros per day to cover the extra electricity charge.
* At check-in, an official ID must be shown to the hostess welcoming you
I am an Italian researcher in Linguistics and Cognitive Sciences at the University of Trento. My job has led me to living in different cities in Italy and around the world: Siena, Pisa, Geneva, Los Angeles, Budapest. The city I most felt in love with is Budapest, and I am currently living between Budapest and Trento. When I am away from Budapest, I offer my loft to guests so that they can enjoy Budapest in such a nice house and position. I appreciate the company of genuine and diverse people, that's why I love to travel and to host people and help them discover the beauties of the city and feeling at home.
likes: Budapest, Révay