You'll love your stay in Pittsburgh at this hip row house tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city with easy access to downtown and Lawrenceville!
Airbnb in a unique courtyard in the lively Strip District! Walking distance to Downtown, the Allegheny River, open-air markets, a thriving food scene, and nightlife.
This is a shared house which means you may also use the kitchen and living room. You don't have to stay in your room! You may also utilize the porch and table outside in the courtyard.
After you've checked in, I will generally leave you to your own devices! I'm in and out of the house all day for work, but if I am home, feel free to ask me anything! If I'm out of the house, you can reach me via Airbnb or shoot me a text.
My roommate is also an Airbnb host, and he rents out the bedroom across the hall. If he has a booking, you'll share the bathroom with his guest. There are locking doors for your privacy.
- If you need the air mattress, please let me know at least one day in advance so I can have it ready for you.
- You may smoke outside on the porch or in the courtyard. Please don't smoke inside.
- Please remember to unlatch the lock in the bathroom when you're finished.
- Please check out by 11:00am and leave the keys in the room.
- In the case of a cancellation, I will follow my cancellation policy.
- No minors!
I love traveling and I love helping make your travel experience a good one! I have been an Airbnb host for 3 years. Meeting people from all over the country and the world is a fun and fascinating experience. Check out my listings. I'd love to host you on your next trip to Pittsburgh!