Stay with desert people who have been living the Real Rajasthan Life. They still live the age old life style passed on from generation to generation. Live life beyond what is seen, shown and experience reality as it is. Go back enriched with unknown.
Space is not a constraint here. Feel your life living with sun rises and sunsets along with the sound of Peacocks.
First hand unadulterated experience of the village life.
See the black bucks run, observe the peacocks dance.
Rise, feel, sleep, eat, drink, smoke, meet and live the locals way of living.
Play their games, visit their place of worship, follow their routine.
250 kms from Delhi, the National Capital.
250 kms from Jaipur, the State Capital.
Connected by road. Churu, 15 kms is the Railway station.
Connected by tuk-tuk, Jeeps, Buses
Nothing else; give us a call we will arrange to pick you up.
Will be around for the guests at their convenience and comfort
1. Farm work
2. Daily House chores of villagers (men/ladies)
3. Walk in the village
4. Visit local deities and take part in the rituals
5. Teach at local school
6. Tractor drive
7. Camel ride/safari with or without cart
8. Dune dinners
9. Sun downers
10. Cooking lessons of local cuisine
11. Watch the Blackbucks/ Deer
12. Cook own food
13. Milking of buffaloes/goat
14. Spend time in local costumes
15. Understand the agrarian yearly cycle and reasons for intervention like ours
16. Visit to Taal Chhappar Sanctuary
1. Guests can smoke but not in the house. There is a custom to smoke in the men's room where they are expected to spend their time.
2. We will request the guests to engage with the locals for achieving the purpose of your visit.