This spacious 1300sqft. artist loft is located in the 11th arrondissement, in a very quiet residential condominium, on the ground floor of an 19th century industrial building .
I am a professionnal photographer, I work mainly in studio and I share my time between Paris and New York;
My loft is both my living and working space.
When I am out of Paris, I list my place on AirBnB.
My place is a spacious loft of 1300 sqft, with a private courtyard, located on the ground floor of a 19th century industrial building, in the 11th arrondissement, in a very quiet residential condominium.
Minimalist, it has a large living space with an opened kitchen, a master bedroom with its private bathroom, a sleeping area on a mezzanine with it’s own shower room below the mezzanine;
my loft can accommodate 3 to 4 people in total (2 people in the bedroom, 1-2 persons on the mezzanine) ;
It is fully equipped : dishwasher, washing machine, TV, Wi-Fi,
Also provided: sheets, duvets, pillows, towels, soap, shampoo, etc.
The building is equipped with security code.
The phone calls from the landline, to France (landline and mobile), to Europe (landline), and to the U.S. & Canada (landline and mobile) are free.
- For stays up to 6 nights: the rental price includes utilities (gas and electricity), and cleaning fee is billed separately.
- For stays from 7 to 28 nights: the rental price includes utilities (gas and electricity) and 3 hours of weekly cleaning.
- For stays of one month or more: the rental price includes 3 hours of weekly cleaning. The consumption of gas and electricity are calculated according to actual consumption (reading meters) is due separately.
- The mezzanine is not suitable for young children under 8 years.
- The loft is part of a quiet condominium, "Parties" are not allowed.
- Smoking is tolerated in the private courtyard ONLY.
- If you are planning a stay with your pet, please contact me with details.