Hi and Thank you for checking out this unique and lovely space!
If you want to be in an absolutely safe and super-convenient location, check out my parents Gorgeous, Charming PreWar 4 Bedroom on Columbia University Campus.
Note: This is a share and NOT the entire apartment. You would have a private bedroom and share the bathroom. There are two private bedrooms available - you can rent both if you are a few people. Each room is $99 plus extra guest fees.
My wife and I stay in one bedroom and will be there during your stay.
Includes / Features:
- 1 Queen size beds, easily big enough for 2 guests (Couch flattens out to a bed. It's not a pullout. It's comfy!)
- Extra air mattress available upon request for separate sleeping ($20/night)
- Sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels
- Air conditioner
- Washer / dryer in building
- We offer tea, coffee, and cereal and a lot of books to read!
- Bedroom includes desk, high speed internet access,
-Hard-wood floors, high-ceilings, living room, dining room available to sit.
-Columbia University 24-hour security guard stationed on either side of street
-Super-safe, center of university campus, one block from restaurants & shops, 1 block from the 1 subway line, 5 minutes from B & C lines
-Overlooks Morningside Park, close to Riverside Park and Central Park.
-Great for a visiting student and/or parents
-One bathroom to share.
Who are we?
It's the home of an academic professional couple in their 60's who will be around--in and out-during the day.
Please read the House Rules section!
And also: No smoking in the apartment please. Pet-Free.
***YOU MUST CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO BOOK ANY NIGHTS***
I cannot accept any reservation request until you've first confirmed with me directly, so please be sure to message me BEFORE attempting to book anything, thanks!