A simple comfortable tropical villa near a world class surf beach. Private pool, stable WiFi, AC in all the rooms. A two minute walk to the beach. Perfect for families and groups looking for a beach holiday, privacy and a quiet rural setting close to restaurants, cultural attractions. We have fresh mangos right from the trees.
Our villa enjoys a spacious garden, a refreshing pool, and an open plan design. The villa is built on the cliff above Bingin beach and a walk to the beach takes only a few minutes. The location is suitable for families, groups and friends looking for a relaxing beach holiday in the countryside. The furniture is all made from reclaimed teak and bamboo. We've done a lot to incorporate the local Balinese building customs.
The entire villa is yours. You're free to use all the facilities. Make yourself at home.
We enjoy the opportunity to meet all our guests. If we are not on site, one of our BukitVista team members: Kris, Bayu, Bastian or David will welcome you and be at your disposal for any informations you may need. Our team is very knowledgeable about our area and enjoy seeing happy guests. They will also share some local tips with you!
We can help arrange airport pickup. The transfer takes about 45-55 minutes and costs IDR 250,000 (about $20 USD). You pay direct to the driver.
There are stairs to the beach. There's climbing involved. You have to walk about 50 meters from our parking area to the pathway going to the beach.
===> Meal Options
Daily breakfast is included here. The villa attendant will prepare your breakfast at around 8AM (you can request earlier or later)
You may also ask villa attendant to cook you lunch or dinner with groceries at your own cost + cooking fee at IDR 100,000 (around USD 8)
===> Additional Service
Massage on demand, babysitter on demand are also available upon request. We can also connect you to the third party who usually renting out villa equipments such as pool fence, baby cot, etc.
Love Bali, respect our staff, and smile a lot =)
* Our rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms. You are most welcome to enjoy your cigarette at our open-space living areas.
* Check in time is after 02:00PM and check-out before 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out request will be subject to availability.
*Let us know your arrival time, especially after 6pm. We would like to welcome you and make sure you have proper arrival process. Please note that we are not always at the villa.
* Our onsite team will present every morning to ensure the cleanliness of the villa. We hope that you do enjoy your holiday experience at the villa and treat the space like your own house, and we do also expect you to let the villa's beauty and charm stay still as the very first day you see and feel it =)
* Chef in-house, pool fence and other villa equipment rentals can be arranged with prior notice, minimum 1x24 hour before, depends on availability. Masseur(s) in-house can also be arranged with prior notice, minimum 3 hours before, depend on availability.
* Last but not least, we do hope you enjoy your holiday experience. We will be at your disposal should you need further information and assistance during your stay.
Jing, Wayana and the Bukit Vista team want to make your trip to Bali awesome. We have a collection of some of the most iconic accommodation options in Bali. Tree Houses, Beach Villas, Cliff Lodges, Tropical Apartments and Rice Paddy Cabins. We are a hospitality startup here on the sunny island of Bali. Our mission is to "inspire delight". We want our guests to see our island home through local, authentic hospitality.
Bukit Vista Hosts:
Jing and Wayana are the founders. Rafik, Denny, Jan, Bastian, Bayu and Kris are part of our hosting community. Bukit Vista lives for happy guests. We love to experience the world through our guests. We're cheerful and solution focused. We make a point to try and meet every guest. Allow us to be the ambassadors to our neighborhood, local culture and attractions.
We collectively speak 7 languages: Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, English, Portuguese, Japanese, French and Spanish. We're learning Russian and German.