This is a perfect spot for those who wants to be near the action. Located just 150 steps away to the sand and the World famous Venice Beach Boardwalk in a tree lined residential walk street area of Venice Beach.
• Overnight Guest Must Not Exceed 4!
•ABSOLUTELY NO Parties Allowed.
• Keep noise level at a minimum, our property is on a residential neighborhood. Please respect our neighbors.
• One Parking Space Available. Please park on Space #3.
• No Pets Allowed of any kind!
• No Smoking of any kind Inside the apartment or anywhere in our property! Smoking allowed only in the outside sidewalk area or the back alley.
• Hose off sand prior to entering inside the apartment and that includes cleaning toys, shoes, slippers, etc. Failure to do this could cost you extra cleaning fee and could cost plumbing issues.
• No Littering in our Grounds and that includes Cigarette Butts!
• No Climbing on Trees!
• Respect our plants, do not touch or place any kind of objects near the plant area.
• Skateboards, rollerblading or riding a bicycle is strictly prohibited in the patio area or inside the apartment.
• No sports of any kind played inside the patio.
• Do not leave your toys, dishes or any personal items in the patio.
• Do not store your bicycles in the patio or hallway area.
• Bicycles are not allowed inside the apartment.
• Keep the Patio Gate closed at all times. Do not Slam the gate.
• NO Early Check-Ins or NO Late Check-Outs unless arrangements was made prior arrival or departure.
Been a vacation rental host since 2009. Grew up in California and have been a Local Venetian for over 20 years. I have one child who's now in college in the UK, so once in a while I'll be out of town to visit her. My husband, Clabe and I have been married for more than 20 years. I love what I do and enjoy meeting new people through our vacation rentals and our Cafe...The Cow's End Cafe. Our cafe is only 10 minutes away and it's a beautiful walk along Ocean Front Walk. If you get the chance, do stop by and say hello to us and the Locals that hangs out at our Family Owned Cafe for over 25 years. I hope you will love Venice Beach as much we do. If you have any questions or need recommendations, I am here to help and guide you through your vacation planning. Enjoy your stay!