Large house and guest house in historic gated community near casinos, marina, skiing, shopping and restaurants! Sleeps 16 or more. This spacious home offers beautiful vistas of the lake and Sierras from nearly every room. Large outdoor hot tub.
LAKEFRONT with large sandy beach and shallow water for little children's pleasure! Safe gated community.
Main House plus Guest House/Garage
Beach amenities provided
Main House plus Guest House/Garage
Beach amenities provided.
Guests are required to sign owner's rental agreement prior to stay.
3755 BEACH ROAD HOUSE RULES
Cancellation Policy: In the event you must cancel this reservation, you must notify us in writing. In the event of a reservation cancellation more than 60 days prior to arrival, we reserve the right to retain the deposit (note: if the deposit is more than the rental amount you will be refunded the difference); 59 to 0 days prior - no refund. A full refund will be paid if we are able to find another guest at the same terms.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm unless other arrangements are made in writing
Check-in Location: 3755 Beach Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Check-out Time: 10:00 am unless other arrangement are made in writing
During your groups stay:
Please report problems with the home as soon as possible. We want to help.
1. Guests shall not have more occupants (day or night) than is stated in rental agreement. Guests shall not sublease the unit at any time. Maximum occupancy is 17 people day or night. Your reservation is subject to immediate cancellation and possible forfeiture of the entire security deposit if there are more guests than the reservation specifies. A minimum $60 nightly fee for each unauthorized guest.
2. Parties of any form (wedding, reception, bachelor, bachelorette, graduation, sorority, fraternity) are not permitted unless written authorization is provided.
3. Parking is not allowed on roads in our subdivision. Five parking spaces are provided (two in the garage, two in the driveway, and one on the North side of the driveway, next to the garage) – violation may result in towing. Contact us for additional parking suggestions.
4. Do not disconnect or relocate cable connections behind televisions. If house electronics are altered a $50 fee will be assessed to reestablish connections.
5. If it snows during your stay, please shovel the stairs, walkway and driveway. If this is not done the next guests will have to walk on ice and it can be very dangerous. Please be courteous and remove the snow. Guests agree to assume responsibility for transportation to the property. Inconvenience caused by weather, disruption of utilities, or road conditions may occur at times in snow and mountain country and does not invalidate this agreement, nor will these circumstances warrant any financial compensation. A four wheel drive vehicle is strongly recommended during inclement weather periods. Shovels are provided in the garage for your use. You may be charged for driving on the snow in the driveway since it then becomes very difficult to remove. At minimum, please shovel your tire tracks.
6. Due to bears and coyotes trash must be kept in the garage with the garage door closed. Our Homeowners Association charges $250 if trash is not contained in the garage. We have never had an issue, however, we would expect to charge a guest if trash is neglected. We also recommend you do not leave food in your vehicles. We are not responsible for damage to your vehicles from bears.
7. Note the dining table is custom built in three sections. Do not pull the sections apart or there will be a charge to have the table re-leveled.
8. $600 fee for smoking inside the home.
9. No pets without written authorization, $300 fee for each unauthorized pet. No dangerous breeds or dangerous breed mix dogs allowed. If authorized pets must be leashed at all times. Pets shall be crated at all times if left alone at the property. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Guests shall prevent pets from producing noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Waivers - if you bring a pet and it bites someone or causes a claim, you agree we are not responsible.
10. Shower and faucet hot water temperature may be too hot for small children, please advise if you want the temperature adjusted.
11. Hot tub maximum occupancy is 6 people, decks maximum occupancy 10 people. For safety reasons, no unsupervised children are allowed on exterior decks. There is no lifeguard provided, therefore, guests assume all responsibility for the safety of themselves and their children. Guests are responsible for replacing the hot tub cover when the hot tub is not in use. All persons using the hot tub shall be rinsed free of sand before entering the tub. A hose or bucket filled with water will be found next to the hot tub for rinsing sand off of feet. Noncompliance could result in a minimum charge of $100.00 to cover extra cleaning costs and excessive wear and tear. If you chose to swim in Lake Tahoe, you do so at your own risk.
12. This property is located within Tahoe Meadows Homeowner’s Association and failure to comply with TMHA regulations, including those pertaining to parking and loud or inappropriate behavior may result in the loss of your security deposit, (regulations are posted at the property).
13. Guests agree to hold owner harmless as to any damage or injury to self or property resulting from accident, injury, or loss due to rain, snow, flood, negligence, fire, theft, construction, or other reason. In the event the home is sold prior to your stay and the new owner is not able to accommodate your stay, you will be notified as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund of all money held thus far. Owner reserves the right to substitute an equal or superior property at owner’s discretion in the event this property is unavailable at the time of scheduled stay. The home is not listed for sale.
14. Guest acknowledges and agrees there will be no refund or adjustments for delayed check-in, early check-out, health or family emergencies, weather conditions, inconvenience or dissatisfaction for any reason. In the event guest is dissatisfied with the property, our sole responsibility will be to correct the problem within a reasonable time period.
15. Please do not load the refrigerator with warm sodas or drinks and expect the refrigerator to cool them down quickly. Adjusting the temperature of the refrigerator will not make it cool any faster. We suggest you buy cold beverages locally. An extra refrigerator is located in the garage.
16. Maximum occupancy of deck in 8 people.
17. No skis or snowboards allowed in the house and no tuning of such items allowed on the property.
Full refund of deposit is dependent in part upon compliance with the following:
1. Check out time is 10:00am unless prior written arrangements were made.
2. All keys must be returned. Make arrangements to return the keys consistent with how you received them.
3. Load and start the dishwasher before leaving. All other dishes, pots, pans and utensils must be cleaned and put away. The housekeeping staff will vacuum, do laundry, make beds, etc. Please place beach towels used in the laundry room.
4. Bag trash and place in garage. Optional for recyclables- Clean aluminum, plastic drink bottles, glass, tin cans, cardboard and paper can be put in the blue bag provided in the pantry then placed in the garage upon your departure.
5. Return all furniture the way you found it.
6. Turn the thermostats down to 55 degrees. Note free standing fireplaces in the master bedroom, room above the garage, and downstairs game room operate from thermostats on the wall (do not touch toggle switch at the back of each stove).
7. Secure hot tub by placing patio stones on the cover. Turn tub down to 75 degrees.
8. Check to see that all doors and windows are closed and locked.
9. Any missing items or extraordinary cleaning, plumbing stoppages, or damage caused by carelessness will be charged against your deposit.
10. If you have food items left over, please leave it in the kitchen. It will be donated or the cleaning staff will appreciate it.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood, and accept the Vacation Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions.
We hope you and your group have an enjoyable stay!
After your groups departure, we will check the property for damage and take inventory. Your security deposit will be refunded within 15 business days (plus mail time) of your departure providing there has been no breach of this agreement. Any/all damage i.e. breakage, theft, lost keys, excessive cleaning costs, failure to comply with checkout procedures, and/or unnecessary maintenance expenses incurred during your occupancy shall be, without limit, repaired at your expense. The jurisdiction to resolve any and all disputes shall be located in Douglas County, Nevada.
PS. We know this agreement sounds onerous, however please read our review; we almost always refund 100% of the security deposit.