Private bedroom and private bath suitable for a solo traveler in beautiful ranch home located in the popular Birkdale Village neighborhood with easy access to all that the Lake Norman area has to offer, and centrally located to Huntersville, Cornelius, and Davidson. Short walk to Starbucks, movie theatre, shopping, and restaurants in Birkdale Village and Kenton Place. Conveniently located off exit 25 of I-77 and very close to all the local attractions.
Room Details: This quiet quest bedroom is furnished with a comfortable twin bed with memory foam mattress topper, dresser, small desk, comfortable chair, ceiling fan, walk in closet, and iron/ironing board. The full private bath is adjacent to the bedroom with a shower, tub, and sink. Clean linens/bedding and fresh towels are also provided. Keurig coffee machine in kitchen is also available for your use.
You are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator, and laundry room and there is a sitting room in the front of the house with a loveseat, reading lamp, and recliner for your use. There is also a 42" television/Blue Ray DVD player in the main living area, which you are also welcome to share…sorry no cable. The house is equipped with Wi-Fi which can be accessed anywhere, even outside on the backyard patio or relaxing in the front porch rocking chair. There is a junior olympic size pool in the community that you may use during the summer months, and plenty of trails for walking/running/biking throughout the community.
Depending on my schedule and theirs as much or little as they desire. Your privacy will be respected.
I have a small dog (Prembroke Welsh Corgi) that loves other dogs and people. I will consider guests with a well behaved, housebroken dog for an extra fee. I have a fenced in yard that is very secure.
1) No smoking allowed on premises
2) This listing is for a single guest so no additional guests allowed.
3) The host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs on the premises. The host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Pets are only permitted with prior approval.
6. Parking is limited to one vehicle. Parking is available on road directly in front of the house.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, you are welcome to use the washer/dryer to wash your linens and towels during extended stays.
8. Quiet hours are from 11:30 pm - 8:00 am
I am a Software Engineer, and am laid back but also have an adventurous streak. I love trying new restaurants and visiting new places. I dislike noisy, crowded places in general but love nature and outdoor activities and love all animals but am particularly partial to dogs. I am currently the proud owner of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Lucy. Although I am a little quiet and shy, I enjoy meeting and hosting new people and tend to open up once I get to know you, and will give you as much privacy as you desire.