Wyndham Smugglers’ Notch Vermont® offers your family a special place to unwind, have fun and reconnect. Smugglers’ is a self-contained mountain resort village where each neighborhood is in close proximity to the Village Center.
America’s Family Resort. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Smugglers’ Notch Vermont® offers your family a special place to unwind, have fun and reconnect. Smugglers’ is a self-contained mountain resort village where each neighborhood, from wooded seclusion to close proximity to the Village Center, features exclusive amenities. From award-winning children’s programs to one of the best skiing and snowboarding experiences in the East, a vacation here is one that will be talked about for years to come.
Amenities of the community the condo is located within Smugglers' Notch. See the Neighborhood section below.
The Smuggs pass is not available for purchase to guests, but Wyndham guests are allowed to purchase the Privilege Package, which is very similar to the Smuggs pass.
The Privilege Package is a tiered offering:
Base Privilege Package: The Base Privilege Package is our traditional winter vacation package including lift tickets. PLUS it is enhanced by all of our amenities and daily activities that create a great vacation experience. This package is ideal for the family who wants to spend maximum time together skiing, snowboarding, and exploring on their own.
FamilyFest Privilege Package: The FamilyFest Privilege Package is the cornerstone winter vacation package that makes us America's Family Resort. The FamilyFest Package has all the ingredients that make a memorable vacation ... including lift tickets, amenities, and daily activities. PLUS our award-winning on-snow children's programs for ages 3-17 years. And 25% OFF TREASURES child care for ages 6 weeks to 3 years.
Summit Privilege Package: The Summit Privilege Package enhances our winter FamilyFest Package by including lift tickets, amenities, daily activities, our award-winning Snow Sport University programs for your ENTIRE family ages 3 through adult, PLUS 25% OFF TREASURES child care for ages 6 weeks to 3 years. Grouped by age and ability, each member of your family will have fun while developing their skiing and riding skills with our innovative experiential learning techniques we guarantee it!
Winter Experience Privilege Package:
The Winter Experience Privilege Package combines a variety of indoor and outdoor off-slope activities and amenities, including, Snowshoe Lesson Treks, Cross-Country Ski lessons, painting class, daily activities, and your choice of a Snowmobile Tour, Cabin Cat Ride, Zip Line Canopy Tour, Snowshoe Adventure Dinner, 50-minute Swedish Massage, Kids' FunFeast, Kids' Night Out, Family Photo Session, Mini-snowmobile Track Ride, or One-day learn-to-Ski or Snowboard Package! This package is ideal for a family that wants to enjoy our Winter wonderland experience.
SimplySmuggs Summer Privilege Package: The SimplySmuggs Privilege Package includes enjoyment of our pools, waterslides, fresh water reservoirs, hot tubs, guided hikes & walks, family activities, and adult adventures. PLUS it is enhanced by all of our amenities and daily activities that create a great vacation experience. This package is ideal for the family who wants to spend maximum time together exploring on their own.
This is a holiday resort and the front desk/concierge will be able to accommodate most of your needs (extra towels, maintenance, etc.). Please use the phone provided in your room to call front desk if you need anything. Furthermore, I will also be available through the Airbnb messaging system or by phone if you have any questions or concerns.
* Minimum Check-In Age for guest checking in must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID.
* Check-in / Check-out: 5 PM / 10 AM
* A credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit will be required upon check-in.
* A fee may be associated with some of the resort amenities and activities. Please contact the resort for more details.
* The resort reserves the right to assign a different unit of the same type and occupancy as confirmed with this confirmation.
* Late Arrivals: Please notify the resort of your late arrival and check-in no later than 48 hours after your scheduled arrival date. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your reservation without notification.
* Your safety is very important to us, so we closely follow local regulations for maximum occupancy per unit.
* Out of respect for all our guests, pets are not permitted. Please feel free to contact the resort prior to your arrival so that we may assist you in locating a local boarding facility.
* Service animals that are trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are welcome at all affiliated locations.
* After booking, please provide up to two names to be placed on the reservation. The second name on the reservation is useful if guests are arriving separately and at different times. An additional fee will be charged should you request a name change on the reservation once a name has already been placed on the reservation.
* Photos of condos and suites are representative as there are multiple units in the resort with this profile. As such, some appointments may look slightly different than the actual unit reserved.
* There is no requirement to attend any seminar or presentation associated with this reservation. If you are asked to attend, you are under no obligation to do so. Attending a seminar or presentation is the sole choice of the renter, if offered.
Please remove your trash, place dishes and utensils in the dishwasher and turn the dishwasher on before you check out.