This very comfy appartment is a perfect choice for a family or a group of friends!
Located in the heart of authentic Paris between gentrified "bobo" areas, and cosmopolitan neighborhood, it is very close to many metro / bus / train stations.
This apartment is convenient for 4 adults, 1 kid and 1 infant (max).
2 room apartment to rent in Paris 10th district, a trendy and multicultural neighborhood (Indian area). With its peaceful atmosphere in the heart (email hidden)ly area, this cosy well decorated and welcoming appartment is all you need to enjoy Paris to the maximum!
Many shops, restaurants and public transportations around the building, and many cultural and entertainment equipments close by.
Living room (2 adults), 16m²
- Bed for 2 persons, 140x190cm
Bedroom (2 adults, 2 kids), 15m²
- Child's bed (90x150 cm)
- 2 person bed (convertible couch) 120x190cm
- Possibility to add an extra baby travel bed
Washing/drying machine. Oven, fridge, freezer. Wi-fi. Linen and towels on demand
- 5 minutes walk from Gare du Nord (RER B&D to CDG, Orly and Eurodisney, Metro lines 4 and 5 and Paris Hop on Hop off Bus);
- 5 minutes walk to metro line 2, 7 and 7bis;
- 7 minutes walk to canal Saint Martin;
- 10 minutes by metro to Bastille;
- 10 minutes by metro to Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter;
- 20 minutes by metro to Arc de Triumph and Tour Eiffel.
The whole flat, as I won't be here at this time!
I won't be here, as you will have the whole place for yourself, but will be available constantly, by e-mails, sms or phone. I answer within 1 hour big max!
Please, try to keep the appartment as clean as you found it :)
Coffee, tea, and other usefull things are available in the kitchen as well as in the bathroom. I expect my guests not to make too much noise, by respect of the neighbours. Smoking is allowed, but only in the kitchen, at the window.
A French young mum working in the cultural filed, I often travel abroad, and wish to share my cute flat at these occasions!
Jeune maman travaillant dans le secteur culturel, je voyage souvent, en WE ou lors des vacances scolaires, et serais ravie de vous accueillir chez moi à cette occasion!