Weekend / Holiday pricing $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) dollars extra for any guests using more than two beds.
N.H. LICENSE # 062255
Comfortable, private apartment with stunning views of Mt. Monadnock and farm's fields! 1 Bedroom with Queen Bed sleeps 2. Fully equipped Kitchenette, Amazing Bathroom & Living room (Queen Hide-a-bed sleeps 2)
Stunning view of Mt Monadnock, one of the most climbed mountains in the world. Hot Tub (when available) looks directly at mountain view. Enjoy your privacy at your own country getaway. Spacious apartment with separate bedroom, large bath and well equipped kitchenette. Located only 10 minutes from downtown Peterborough (Shopping, art galleries, antique stores,
GREAT restaurants, playground, music, movie theatre, churches & More). 15 minute drive to local Ski Mountains, 5 minutes from winter trails for snowmobiling, X-country Skiing, walking and snowshoeing. 3 more historic New England towns within 15 minute drive & much more...just ask!
Equine lodging also available.
Apartment can be booked alone or in conjunction with our additional Private Room located on the same floor (Sleeps 2)
Access to your own private entrance & parking for the apartment.
Wifi Access available.
*Fireplace is for ornamental use
While hosts and other guests stay in the adjoining home, interaction with guests is very limited. We are available should any needs arise & happy to show you around but believe in giving guests their privacy to enjoy this beautiful spot.
If more than two beds are used (any more than 3/ 4 people), there is a $50.00 surcharge.
*Fireplace is for ornamental use only. Hot tub is available upon prior request but is not always in service. Ask ahead. Please bring flip-flops or slip-ons and a robe if you plan to use the hot tub as these are not provided. See House Rules for more info on Hot Tub.
NH License No. 062255
• Check-In after 3 and before 8 pm (unless otherwise arranged)
• NO SMOKING INDOORS or near windows and doors of building
• QUIET TIME after 9:30 PM and before 7 AM in consideration of other guests.
Sound carries great distances here, so we ask that your conversation be extra(URL HIDDEN)quiet when outside your room no matter the time of day. Please do not play
• ALL GUESTS (Including Children) MUST BE INCLUDED IN RESERVATION
*Parents are responsible for bringing protective waterproof coverings for mattresses if children are to sleep on beds. If mattresses are damaged, guests will be responsible for cost of replacing same immediately.
Be aware that the space is not "childproofed" and guests are responsible for keeping children safe and property undamaged.
Parents are also responsible for keeping children's noise minimal in consideration of the hosts living upstairs and the other guests next door.
*HOT TUB USE only between hours of 7am – 9:30pm.
(No shower use after 9:30 pm, so plan accordingly)
1) Please wash off briefly in shower before using hot tub.
2) No alcohol consumption before or during use of Hot Tub.
3) No food or beverages to be consumed while in Hot Tub.
4) No Hanky-Panky in Tub. ☺ Please think of others using it too.
5) Anyone with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, on STATIN DRUGS or with HEART
CONDITION may not use hot tub.
6) No children under the age of ten in Tub.
7) Please keep your voices down. Sound carries great distances here.
8) Do not touch either of the two inside control buttons in Tub. Use only
the Jet and Light buttons on the two outer edges. Please inform us if you
accidently hit one of the other buttons as it could freeze up tub in winter!
9) Maximum time in tub 30 MINUTES.
• Please keep noise minimal after 9:30 PM
• Fireplace is for ornamental use as chimney is blocked off
A professional photographer, animal lover and all around country loving woman. I enjoy hanging out with my honey, my friends and my horses. I love to be outdoors Skiing, Snowmobiling, Gardening, Riding, Hiking. I grew up on the property and enjoy sharing the peaceful tranquility with guests by giving complete privacy but always nearby to attend to any needs that may arise.