Relax and enjoy a true piece of paradise! Located on the banks of the most beautiful stretch of the Russian River, and a 10 minute drive from the breathtaking Sonoma Coast, the location is ideal for nature lovers. Hike, bike, kayak, explore local wineries and restaurants, soak in the hot tub, play croquet or frisbee on the meadow, swim, fish, or just relax and soak in the stunning scenery.
This is the perfect spot for a relaxing getaway with friends or family! Welcome to Riverfront Retreat!
1. Our occupancy policy allows for up to 6 guests, however we may accommodate parties of 8 if at least 2 guests are under 12. Children of all ages are counted as guests.
2. In accordance with Sonoma County Vacation Rental Ordinance, Quiet Time is 10 pm - 7 am.
3. Guests are required to sign a Rental Agreement and a Waiver of Liability for use of Kayaks and Bikes..
4. Children must be supervised at all times.
5. Guest must review and agree to terms regarding hot tub use in Rental Agreement. Hot tub use is permitted 8 am - 10 pm.
6. Cleaning fee covers heavy duty cleaning, but guest is responsible for removing all garbage, wiping down surfaces, washing all dishes and returning all furniture household items to original place. Moving large furniture is prohibited.
7. Use of neighbors' docks and bench on/near the river, and camping on the meadow are strictly prohibited.
We are a family of four from the San Francisco Bay Area. We love nature, the arts, swimming, hiking, music, dancing, exploring, cooking. We are ecologically-minded, considerate and responsible folk. We like fresh air, good food (we are also chefs), and to enjoy life by keeping things simple.