YOUR UP-NORTH RETREAT:
- DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS, 5 NIGHT MINIMUM
(summer rentals start and end on Sunday)
- APRIL to MAY 15TH, 3 NIGHT MINIMUM
- SEPT to OCT, 3 NIGHT MINIMUM
CHARMING (REMOTE &TRANQUIL) HOUSE SITUATED ON A CENTURY OLD FARM IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN
PLEASE (ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A FIRST TIME AIRBNB'R) MESSAGE ME PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR RESERVATION TO ENSURE THE REQUESTED DATES ARE AVAILABLE.
Located two miles outside of Empire, MI on nine private acres this Two Bed/ One Bath offers all you need for your up-north vacation located.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 900 sq ft
- large yard, ready for entertaining
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- 2nd bedroom - two twin beds
(please note, the second room is smaller but comfortably fits the two single beds and a dresser)
- Rustic hardwood floors and newer carpet
- Fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- Ironing board & iron
FROM TRAVERSE CITY:
- The approximate commuting time from Traverse City depends purely on traffic but generally takes between 18 and 25 minutes.
When making reservation request, please
1. Have a clear face pic in your profile.
2. Describe yourself in 2-3 lines- where you're from, what brings you to northern Michigan and your occupation.
3. Anything additional worth noting along with any special requests.
4. If you're a first time AirBnB'r or don't have any reviews from previous stays please click the "Contact Me" button and select the option allowing me to call you prior to placing a reservation request.
5. Our home can be setup to be pet friendly - if you plan on bringing a pet, please include this information with your initial inquiry prior to booking.
We only allow pets with prior approval.
We have a strict no camping policy.
No smoking indoors - breaking this rule will forfeit your security deposit.
No loud noise or excessive partying - we kindly ask that you be cognizant of our tranquil atmosphere.
A (helpful) brother, (prodigal) son, (considerate) roommate, (savvy) business partner, (always improving) golfer and (versatile) management consultant.
I spend a lot of time traveling for work and play. I spend a few weeks a year out west in the mountains and a few more exploring (scuba) dive sites around the world. I've become the type of person that thrives on spontaneity and never passes on the chance to create a memorable story. You want to hike the Great Wall next week? GREAT, let's do it!
I pride myself on courtesy and consideration and make every effort to keep those around me comfortable (when dining with a big group, I'm the guy that pays attention to seating arrangement, ensuring a good flow of conversation, not leaving anyone out.)