Quiet cosy apartment on the 1st floor of a family house located in a residential area, approx. 8 min. walk from the metro station “Skalka”. Metro goes about 10 min. to the Wenceslas Square. Free parking available. Able to accommodate up to 7 people. The flat is suitable for bigger groups or families. We prefer bigger groups to individuals.
Comfortable private apartment on the 1st floor of a family house with two balconies in a quiet area. Nice garden view. We can provide one parking place on the premises and more parking places on the street in front of the house.
The apartment has two separate bedrooms. The sunny brown bedroom has two standard beds, put together making one king size bed, and a comfy sofa.
The blue bedroom also has two standard beds, put together making one king size bed, and a comfy folding sofa which can easily accommodate 1 person.
The cosy kitchen is equipped with another folding sofa which can serve as a comfy settee or a bed for two people if the situation arises.
Last but not least, there is a spacious bathroom with bathtub and a washbasin. The toilet is in a separate room.
The apartment is located approximately 8 minutes walk from the underground and bus station “Skalka” and roughly 8 minutes walk from tram station “Na Padesátém”.
The apartment is equipped with all necessities – bedding, towels, bathroom cosmetics and kitchen essentials, hair dryer, Internet, small TV and some kitchen equipment etc.
I am not always at home but my parents are retired and stay at home most of the time. Either I or they can be helpful to you anytime.
We have a very friendly beagle but you don’t have to be afraid, he will not bother you.
Please feel free to contact me with any question.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in is at 2 pm, it’s possible to check-in earlier if no other guests stay the night before your arrival. Contact us and we can find a satisfactory solution for you. Late check-in is also possible, just let us know beforehand and we will try to make arrangements suitable for you.
- Check-out is at 12 pm (noon), it’s possible to check-out later if there are no other guests arriving the same day and if you arrange it with us beforehand. It’s also possible to leave your luggage in the apartment and pick it up later before your way to the airport/bus or train terminal.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment during their stay.
- It is not allowed to bring guests to the apartment.
- Always close and lock the front door and the gate.
- Do not smoke in the apartment and in the common areas (hallways, stairs). You can smoke on the balconies.
- Please, do respect others during night time between 10 pm and 8 am.
- There is no warm water in the kitchen, please use washing-up bowl to bring some from the bathroom.
- The guests are obligated to take care of their personal belongings and valuables left in the flat. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, that’s why we advise the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
- The owners do not enter the rented apartment during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or in case that something dangerous is occurring in the flat.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Do not take anything away out of the apartment.
- When the guests leave the apartment, they have the obligation to close windows and doors, switch off the lights and electrical or other appliances and close the water. The lights in the corridor are not automatic – if you turn the light on, you also have to turn it off.
- We recycle. You find 2 rubbish bins under the kitchen sink. Use one bin for household waste and use the second one for plastic containers (bottles, yogurt containers, bread spread containers etc.). Leave glass (bottles etc.) next to the bins. If you stay for a longer period of time: Don’t throw glass and plastic things into our garbage bin in the front yard. Just put it into a separate plastic bag and put the bag down next to our garbage bin.
- If you have a complaint or if a problem in a flat occurs, please contact us immediately.
- When starting to use the accommodation, it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with all conditions and obligations.