Amazing ocean/ beachfront in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Located in the 15+acre Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club we enjoy close proximity to ocean, golf, shopping, etc! It's all here and wonderful. With 3 tennis courts and a fabulous pool - it's perfect!
$165/night includes taxes!
Our home has spectacular views indoors and out! Enjoy all the upgrades in this beautiful unit. No expense is spared when it comes to repair or updating..we want the best for our guests!
Lay in your king pillow-top bed and watch the moon over the water or the sun sparkling on the waves as you wake up. Dine while you listen to the sounds of the surf and watch the gorgeous colors of the sunset. Enjoy watching the turtles and yellow tangs in the surf from your master bedroom wall-sized window. Celebrate the privacy that is yours in the lushly surrounded end unit. Perfect for kids and adults to step out and around the yard.
You view whales, spinner dolphins, sea turtles, kayakers and outrigger canoes right from our windows. Step out the door and you can sunbathe on the grass in our yard, or snorkel at the beach. Our townhouse is located next to Kahalu'u Beach where you will find the best snorkeling park on the island. You can swim with honu (turtles) and enjoy the beautiful tropical fish. En
And for those of you experienced swimmers...the best snorkeling to be found in Hawaii is just off the private beach outside your back door!!
We know you will love your stay in paradise.
When you rent this delightful unit you'll have use of the entire condo/townhouse. It includes a full kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living and dining area plus a lanai with seating for four. There is a washer and dryer in the unit plus supplies (soaps, etc) so you do not have to shop before staying here. It's ready for you! There is also a FREE designated parking spot for our guests. The swimming pool and tennis courts are also open for our guests. It's a wonderful place to spend your vacation.
In addition to phone or email to Sandy K, you'll have contact information for the local contact person in the event you have any questions or concerns about the unit. We're always available and happy to help with any questions.
GENERAL POLICIES; RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I. GENERAL POLICIES
• All stays have a check-out cleaning fee.
• Housekeeping charge covers general cleaning only; any excessive cleaning will incur additional charges @ $30.00 per hour. Please keep the unit clean and ensure that only linens from last morning are left for housekeeping. Beach towels, extra sheets, etc…should be washed, dried completely, folded and put away prior to departure to avoid further charges. Any extra laundry will be billed at hourly rate of $30/load and withheld from security deposit to cover this additional housekeeping time.
• No food or drink (except water) should be brought into bedrooms.
• If you have a spill or staining ‘event’ (wine, blood, other), please contact housekeeping/local contact immediately so that we can assist with stain removal. If stained items are washed/dried without treatment they are costly to replace. Please let us help.
• Rinse dishes thoroughly prior to putting them in the dishwasher. Ants are not picky – they’ll move into the dishwasher if food remnants are available. If you see an ant anywhere; ‘stop it’ immediately and its friends or army will look elsewhere.
• Check-In Time is at 4:00 PM.
• Checkout Time is at 11:00 AM.
• Please make sure that all keys are left in the condo prior to final departure.
We charge a $50.00 replacement fee for each lost key.
• Please make sure that any gate proximity cards and/or swimming/tennis gate keys are left behind at the condo.
We charge a $150.00 replacement fee for each lost key or card.
• This is a non-smoking condo. If you need to smoke, please do so 30 or more feet away from condo or other buildings. Smoking is NOT allowed on lanai. Please dispose of smoking debris in outdoor garbage receptacle.
• It is customary in Hawaii, to leave your shoes at the door. Please do not wear outdoor shoes inside. This will make your interior living stay cleaner and nicer for YOU! Designated indoor-only shoes or flip-flops are welcome.
• KEEP THE FLOORS DRY AT ALL TIMES - the tile floors can be slippery when either the floor or your feet are wet. Use the hand rails when using the steps.
• Please rinse any sand and dirt outdoors prior to entering the unit. Housekeeper charges additional cleaning fee if excess sand is present.
• No pets or animals allowed in the condo.
• Always leave the lockbox key in the lockbox; local contact/housekeeper charges $50 for ‘locked-out’ visits. We can give you the code to lockbox, at no cost, over the phone.
• Lock the condo doors & secure (downstairs or landing) windows whenever you are absent or sleeping. Break-ins are rare but it only takes once to unpleasantly disrupt your vacation. Owner/s are not responsible for break-ins.
• We allow a maximum of four overnight guests in most units. Please ensure we are notified of exact number of guests for emergency and billing purposes. All guests should sleep in beds; not on couch or loveseat. No exceptions.
• We charge a fee of $25.00 for any missing beach or bath towels upon checkout. NOTE: Beach towels are provided for pool & beach use. Bath towels should NOT be removed from condo.
• Check-out Procedures are sent with FINAL RESERVATION information to the email address on your reservation.
Contact Sandy or designated 'Local Contact' immediately if any of the following occurs:
• The unit is not in 100% satisfactory condition upon arrival.
• If during your stay you notice ANY problems; ex: appliances, plumbing, etc., so that we can correct problems immediately.
• Any damage to any of the condo contents occurs. This includes kitchenware, appliances, linens, furnishings, etc…so that we many correct any problems immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please call Sandy Kumar toll-free at 1-888- KONA-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
II. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter any premises and property located at 78-6800 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, 96740 for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, lanai and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Kona 101 Vacation Rentals, LLC as a company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees”, from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the
releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
WARNING: Use of pool, lanai’s/decks, step/stairs, kitchen, BBQ, tennis, shoreline and ocean carries risk that may result in serious injury or death, and unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The undersigned further that he/she/they have no medical conditions which would interfere with use of pool, swimming, canoeing, hiking, shelling/exploring beach/tide pools, rock climbing, climbing stairs, playing tennis, etc. or else assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition and expressly acknowledges such physical activities are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or the interpretation of this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration through Arbitration Service of Portland, Inc., except to the extent modified below. The place of arbitration shall be Washington County, Oregon.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles.
I love to travel! I've been very blessed to enjoy traveling as a child while my dad was in the military and then as an adult for my job and with my husband. We began visiting Hawaii in 1999 and our annual visits turned into our first purchase of a vacation home in 2006. It was on our 4th trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and during our 2nd stay at the Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club that we began looking for our own place. The diversity of this island paradise and the wonderful snorkeling and the lovely townhouse settings made all the other complexes pale in comparison on our searches - we purchased townhouse #59 and returned for our fifth trip to completely redo the unit (tile to ceiling) in preparation for personal and guest visits. We still feel the same way about this wonderful place and now own a second, completely oceanfront unit (#196) in this same lovely complex. And, it's only gotten better. Our goal in rentals is to offer what we'd want and expect in a unit if we were traveling. Super clean, well maintained, simple and beautful decor, plenty of space to pack away our suitcases and settle in comfortably, good beds & linens, and complete kitchens for at home meals whenever we like. Fortunately for us, many of our guests appreciate and expect the same type of accomodation and we have several guests or groups of guests that have become repeat visitors to our lovely place/s. All have said this is the best place they've found and the first place they check for return visits. We love and appreciate all of our guests but even more so our repeat or referred guests. We'd be delighted to welcome you and your friends to a stay in paradise. Our motto in life - pay it forward; be the first to do the right thing; set the right example; good karma will follow you. Our guests should know that we will do everything to help them enjoy their stay with us. It's a point of pride for us - no cutting corners, etc...we want and expect that guests continue to say how nice they expected it to be and how much nicer it actually was. And, if there's ever a problem; resolving it is our top priority. We don't want our guests to worry or be inconvenieced wherever possible.