Single room in a modern and bright apartment in Stockholm with free WiFi access in a calm and green area.
Located just 5-10 mins from the city center by metro. Easy access by public transport to all the cities sightseeing spots (Old Town, Vasa museum, the City Hall, Södermalm, Stockholmmässan, Globen, etc).
Almost door-to-door access from Arlanda airport with direct bus (flygbussarna) to Liljeholmen stopping 30 meters from the building.
I'm renting out a nice single room in a modern three-rooms apartment in Liljeholmen (name of the metro station on the red line), which is located just 5-10 mins south of the city center of Stockholm. Very convenient if you want to sightseeing the city center or go to the Stockholm fair in Älvsjö or if you going to event in Globe or Tele2 areas or if you work in Marievik (H&M, etc)
The bedroom has a single bed (120x200cm), desk, wardrobe and bookshelf. The bed linen and towels are provided.
There is one bathroom with toilet, shower and bath tube shared between me and the guest. There is both a washer and dryer in the bathroom for use if needed.
There is a living room with sofa, table and TV shared between me and the guest.
There is a kitchen where the guest can prepare smaller/easier food, store some food in the fridge as well as use the microwave and kettle. The coffee and tea is on the house! :-)
Liljeholmen (the name of the metro stop on the red line) is located just a 5-10 minutes south of the city center of Stockholm. It's less than 1 min walk to the shopping mall, nature and lake (Trekanten) and few min over to Södermalm, which has a lot of nice restaurants, pubs and cinema.
It's calm and close to everything, both tourist attraction, city, nature, shopping and pubs.
- 1 min walk to the underground station "Liljeholmen" (on the red line) and it takes less than 10 mins to get to Gamla Stan (Old Town) or T-centralen (central train station)
- It is also very convenient if you going to Globen (with the Tvärbanan/Tramway) takes less than 15 mins or the Stockholm fair (Stockholmsmässan) in Älvsjö by bus.
I would appreciate that you provide your arrival airport or train station as well as the flight number in case the flight/train would be delayed. Also please send me a SMS once you are on the airport bus to the city center and give me a call once you are in Liljeholmen so I can pick you up.
The guest has its own bedroom.
The bathroom, living room and kitchen are shared with me.
Here comes some points that I would appreciate if you could follow:
- On weekdays the check-in is at around 18.00 since I am working during the day.
- You can come and go as you wish as long as you do it in a quiet way.
- Remove your shoes and leave them in the hallway.
- Turn off the lights when leaving the room/flat.
- Always lock the door both when you get home and when you leave.
- You can use the kitchen for breakfast and smaller food preparation, microwave and get a small place in the fridge, but bigger cooking is not allowed.
- Wash the dishes after use and put them back where you found them.
- Don't play load music or make a lot of noise.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden both in the flat and on the balcony.
- You are not allowed to bring any other friends/people over to the flat.