This recently renovated 650 square-foot, top-floor apartment enjoys unobstructed mountain and forest views, modern comforts and a strategic location in Copacabana. 5 minute walking distance to Metro station or beach. High speed 10Mb wi-fi throughout.
Recently renovated, this 650 square-foot, top-floor apartment delivers modern comfort and unobstructed mountain and forest views while being centrally located in beautiful Copacabana.
Perfect for a small group of friends, two couples, or an executive to call home while visiting Rio. The apartment is fully furnished with an eye for quality and detail throughout:
- firm, pillow-top queen bed with clean, fresh linens (sleeps 2 adults)
- firm, pillow-top double bed with clean, fresh linens (sleeps 2 adults)
- modern kitchen with stove/oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave oven - - dishes and silverware for 4 guests, a toaster, and a blender
- pots and pans for cooking
- spacious bathroom with clean, fresh hand/bath towels
- new clothes washer and service area with utility basin
- new air-conditioner in bedroom
- wi-fi throughout
- 40-inch LCD w DVD player
- NET (cable with several English-speaking channels)
- maid service included for stays of 7 days or more
Also close by are several excellent restaurants. Cervantes is a local favorite and highly recommended - try the filet mignon & pineapple sandwich. You can sit in the dining area or (email hidden). I prefer to (email hidden) and have an ice cold chopp (draft beer).
I am always available via my cel phone/ (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
Please call or email me with any questions.
All calls to my Florida number are forwarded to my cellphone here in Rio. Be sure to let the call ring several times as there is a slight delay when forwarding calls to Brasil.
The building is safe and well-managed. A doorman is present 24 hours per day and we have closed-circuit TV in the hallways and elevators. With no stores or restaurants on the ground floor, it is clean and family-friendly.
Having visited many times since my childhood, I now call Rio de Janeiro home.
Hosting guests since 2008 has given me the opportunity to meet people from all around the world and I'm always looking forward to meeting my next guests. As a resident "gringo" I have a unique perspective of Rio to share.
Feel free to contact me; perhaps I can provide some helpful insights for your trip.