Country charming Villa in one of the best area in Sicily for the beautiful beaches and archaeological attractions.
Fully equipped apartments with veranda and country-view rooms, lush garden with hammock, big outer space with BBQ and parking. Spend your relax in the clean air, surrounded by flowers and savoring the traditional cousin.
VILLA ZAHARA - This property that we love so much is surrounded by an enchanting greenery that will give you the first welcome and will introduce to your relax and comfortable moments.
A big garden rich in well-groomed plants of every types takes you to the fully-equipped patio, where have a breakfast, lying down on a sun-bed or just reading a book sitting in the shadow fascinated by the sound of nature.
The property consists of 2 apartments:
- GROUNDFLOOR (160 sqm) composed by: 2 verandas, a big and bright fully-equipped kitchen (with wood-oven) and living area; 2 wide cool bedrooms (1 Large Double Bed + 2 Single Beds), 1 bathroom with shower and bidet, a closet, a laundry.
- 1st FLOOR (80 sqm) - reachable from an outer staircase adorned by a flourishing bougainvilleas - is composed by: a veranda, a bright living area, a fully-equipped kitchen; 2 wide and air-conditioned bedrooms (1 Large Double Bed + 2 Single Beds), 1 bathroom with shower and bidet. a closet/laundry.
All rooms are furnished and with view over the country.
The position allows you to reach all the most beautiful natural reserve with beach (Torre Salsa, Foce del Platani...), archaeological attractions (Valley of the Temples, , Eraclea Minoa, Selinunte...) and beautiful beaches (Stairway of the Turks, Sciacca, Minoa, Porto Palo...).
As the bulding is structured, it is ideal for a group of two families who wants to spend their holiday together, but to have their own privacy at the same time. The apartments have independent entry and shared parking and garden.
Feel free to enjoy and explore the farmland and play with our cat, but please respect them.
Private parking inside the property.
Welcome at your arrival, to show the property, answer to your request and provide you with all the basic info to enjoy the villa.
We could suggest near attractions and provide you with some touristic brochures of the zone.
We live 5min far from the villa, but we are always reachable by phone. We could access the property (about every a couple of day) for rural maintenance and trash removing.
You will have for free:
- Table Football
- Children's toys
Possibility to acquire our own rural products: jams and marmalade, olive oil, oranges, apricots, wine.
Drinkable water available at the external fountain and kitchen's tap.
Dining Area (seating for 10 people)
Outdoor Shower (suggested only during the summer)
- We want to see happy faces :)
- Feel free to explore the farmland, but please respect plantations
- Save the environment: turn off any unwanted electricity (lights, air-conditioner) and throw fruit/vegetables scraps away on the farm as biowaste
- Please, respect other potential guests in the villa
- Smoking and pets allowed outside
- No paper in the toilet
- Owner could access to the farmland for maintenance
- Leave the apartment tidy, clean dishes and remove garbage
Hi, I'm Giuseppe: I'm optimist and I love travelling and meet new people and their culture.
I love Sicily and I would like to promote this gorgeous region: you could count on me as counselour for organizing your holiday.
In the South of Italy the hospitality is sacrosant, so I and my family will host you with our best diligence: our motto is "Every guest is like the first one!".
This villa was built with love from my parents. Here I have a lot of beautiful memories with my family. Now, we rent it with the philosophy of sharing this beautiful property hoping other pepple could live here little happiness moments... maybe the next one are you!
Ciao, sono Giuseppe: sono una persona ottimista che ama viaggiare, incontrare nuove persone e nuove culture.
Adoro la Sicilia e vorrei far conoscere il più possibile le sue bellezze: sarò a vostra disposizione per fornirvi consigli per meglio godere il nostro territorio.
Al Sud l'ospitalità è sacra, per questo io e la mia famiglia vi accoglieremo con il massimo impegno: il nostro motto è "Ogni ospite è come se fosse il primo!"
Questa villa è stata costruita e arredata con amore dai miei genitori e qui ho trascorso la mia infanzia e ho tanti bei ricordi di momenti felici.
Ho sempre considerato questa casa un dono e ho pensato che sarebbe stato bello condividere questa fortuna con la speranza che anche altri potessero vivere qui piccoli momenti di felicità... magari i prossimi potreste essere voi!