Watch sunset over the Carib and sunrise on the Atlantic or simply sunbathe from the decks of this charming three-story, two bedroom treehouse where the hills and the ocean meet. Privately situated in a lovely neighborhood in Puntas, Coconut Cottage is a two-minute walk to Pools Beach, Sandy Beach, good restaurants, beach bars, boutiques, and a yoga studio.
* Children under 8 years cannot be accommodated for safety concerns.
* If requested at time of reservation, we try to accommodate early arrival and/or late departure requests.
* No smoking inside the cottage. Smoking permitted on decks.
* No candle burning anywhere on the property.
* Please turn off A/C, fans and lights when leaving the cottage.
* Keep bedroom doors closed when running A/C.
Island electricity is high, and we appreciate your help.
* Please do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited guests. We are pest free, and hope to keep it that way. :)
Jim and I are both gypsies and nesters. It is a joy for us to share our beloved ocean retreat.
We live in Woodstock, New York and are remote hosts. I'm a Social Worker and and love yoga. Jim fell in love with Rincon in the early 70's and a few years later hand built the cottage. Jim's a Harley Vintage bike enthusiast and also enjoys a good hammock.
Tina and Lou, our co-hosts, caretakers and neighbors are simply the best! Tina is a Therapist and yogi, and Lou is a retired School Teacher as well as phenomenal wood craftsman. They will offer you as much support or privacy you request.