Welcome to our house where all bedrooms have sea view...
Our family owned house is located on the beautiful island of Rab in Donja Supetarska Draga and is only 100 meters away from the sea.
The house has two apartments with terrace / balconies both of which have direct and unobstructed view of the sea. There are all amenities close by that one can expect to have for a worry free vacation. There is a small beach located not far from the house.
Boat moorings for smaller boats up to 7m in length is available on request.
The house has reserved parking for the guests. Parking for boat trailers is available at another location and can be arranged in advance.
There are a number of restaurants near the house. Town of Rab can be reached by a car in about 15 minutes. Services provided with our compliments:
- Fully furnished apartment - Air conditioning
- Linen / Towels supplied -TV with a satellite receiver - Car parking for one
- Baby Travel Cot - Trailer parking charges apply depending on the length of the trailer - Mooring for boat (charges vary based on the length of the boat) - Well behaved pets are welcome - please note there is a 5€ per day additional charge for pets
Wi-Fi at €2.5 per day/ €17 per week
- The local laws require us to register every guest with the local tourist office and police immediately after arrival. We require an identity card or a passport from every guest to fulfil this requirement. All documents will be returned to the guests immediately –
- The guest pays the accommodation fee for the whole stay at arrival. - Accommodation is available from 14.00 (2pm) on the day of arrival until 10.00 (10am) on the day of departure. - Guests are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for the any loss thereof. - Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area and in the case of an accident they will bear all consequences themselves. - Lock the doors of the apartment when going out, be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove…) and turn off the taps. - In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of the guests, the owner of the house has the right to enter the apartment to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry in the apartment at the first subsequent contact. - Damaging equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited and it is forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 11pm until 4pm) and until 7am the next morning). - The contents of the apartments may only be used by persons who are registered guests, however the host may upon request permit possible visits at mutually agreed times. - Use of equipment and appliances that are not an integral part of the offer in the apartments may be used only with consent of the host. - Bringing in animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- The guest is obliged to notify the host in the event of the disappearance or damage of installations, furniture, appliances, equipment in the apartments. If the disappearance or damage occurred due to the guest’s fault, the guest is obliged to reimburse the corresponding cost. - It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc) from the apartments. - The host has the right to refuse providing accommodation to the guest who violates these house rules. - You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host at any time.
Wi-Fi is available on customers request and it is charged additionally at €2.5 per day or €17 per week. Please specify when booking if you wish to use internet.
Hello fellow Airbnb's. I am Ella and I am renting a property in Croatia. House is located on small and tranquil Island Rab. If you wish to switch off and relax then this is the place for you. For more active souls there are lots of bike tracks, trekking and sea sports on offer.
Hope to see you soon.