Perfect for backtrack travelers to stay close to subway to go around easy through the lovely city of São Paulo. Is also really close to parks, shoppings and banks. Also walking distance for night out clubs in North side of the city! Very safety neighborhood with many police stations close!
The closeness to subway in a peacefull area of Sao Paulo.
Shared room, bathroom and kitchen
I usually stay home for 2 a 3 times a week, but I'm really busy myself. However I'm very accessible and would love to walk around to show you places to be!
- Don't smoke in the house and maintain a clean environment
- Please maintain the order and organization at the house, and don't leave clothes and luggage all over the place.
- The use of kitchen is free, as long as you can clean up after. The food of the house is not part of the price and anything taked will be additinal charge
- Arrivals after 9 am and check-out at 6 pm maximum.
- No parties at the house
- I live with my mom and brother, but they are all friendly and can help with directions and showing the neighborhood .
- We only have one bathroom, so just ask around about schedule and agenda so we can all arrive at our destinations on time.
- Water is priceless and is ending all over the world, so don't waste precious water and help save the world and climate change!