Tile mosaics throughout make this cozy house a work of art. A wild, fenced-in backyard gives the feel of the woods, yet you're a 5 min.walk from all the restaurants, shops, & theaters of Historic Downtown Lewisburg. Plus, Infrared Sauna!!
Hi, thanks for finding our listing!
We love our enchanting little cottage, tucked behind a row of bamboo right downtown. Simple, clean, comfortable, and colorful, we guarantee you'll find no other house like it. It's small (perfect for 1 to 4 guests) with a nice flow, and the mosaic tile artwork throughout ignites creative energy. The main bedroom has a comfortable, queen bed with organic linens. The sauna room contains a futon that sleeps two more people. PLEASE NOTE: There are only two beds in the cottage - one queen and one futon. There is also a couch that does not convert to a bed.
- FREE WiFi, but NO TV
- Plenty of towels and bedding provided
- Window unit air conditioner
- Ceiling fans and good cross breeze
- 2-person, infrared sauna in house - unlimited use included with rental! Relaxing and cleansing!
- Covered back porch
- Charcoal grill
- Great, fenced-in backyard
- Fully equipped kitchen including coffeemaker, blender, and juicer
- Center room has cozy, gas-burning fireplace
- All new appliances: washer & dryer, dishwasher, and gas range
- Dogs allowed (as long as they don't shed excessively or chew furniture)
- Bottled drinking water from local spring
This is a private, self-serve cottage. Prior to arrival, guests are given the key box code to access the house key. We're happy to assist, offer recommendations, and answer questions - just give a call or text. We live nearby and can come to the cottage if needed.
- If you are a smoker, please smoke outdoors only.
- When heat is on, please keep furniture at least 2 feet away from wall heater in living room
- No liquids in sauna. It is an infrared sauna and will not produce steam.
My partner, Russell, and I are a violinist and oil painter living in Lewisburg, WV. We're also brand new parents to our son, Marten. We have a charmingly unusual house that's perfect for people who enjoy uniqueness on their travels like we do. We're grateful for Airbnb for enabling us to share our place with folks from all over the world, while helping sustain our artistic life paths.