Superb recently renovated (April2016), fully air-conditioned designer-finished top floor apartment with sea&cityscape views. Enjoy an authentic Valletta at a unique apartment situated in a great location & only 3mins away from Valletta's main square!
NEW!! Superb recently renovated (April 2016), fully air-conditioned designer-finished top floor apartment with sea & cityscape views. Relax & enjoy an authentic Valletta at a unique apartment situated in a great location and only 3 mins away from Valletta's main square!
This lovely very recently renovated fully independent two-bedroomed apartment forms part of an old building which has been used as a palaceial residence - today used as a block of apartments.
Designed with style, the apartment has been carefully restored and is decorated with art pieces by various local and foreign artists.
This charming home's design and conversion have been entrusted to a creative artist/designer.
Situated on the fourth floor (without lift), the apartment features the building's old authentic patterned tiles and stone facade. The sun-drenched living room gives the house a sophisticated touch which blends harmoniously with the lofty and vintage feel of the apartment. The apartment is embellished with a private balcony (with sea views) where you can read the newspapers in natural light or enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine. From the 200m2 roof terrace (shared) you can enjoy breathtaking sea and cityscape views whilst sunbathing or enjoying a nice cold beer.
The apartment has a kitchen-living-dining room and two double bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom (with shower). There's also a second bathroom (with shower) next to the kitchen/living/dining area. The bed in the second bedroom (which may be closed off with Japanese panels) is a double sofa bed. In the living room, there is also another double sofa bed (with a comfy mattress) which means that the apartment may accommodate 2 additional guests. On request, a baby cot may be provided.
The fully equipped kitchen features a built-in fridge-freezer, electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle, pots, pans and kitchen utensils. The apartment has a TV, a DVD player, Wi-Fi, a washing machine and is fully air-conditioned (cooling/heating functions).
Clean linen and towels will be provided.
The building has no lift, which is very normal in Valletta.
- no smoking;
- no pets;
- respect the neighbours;
- for check-in after 10pm a one-time extra fee of €10 is charged. If you will be arriving in Valletta after midnight, please advise us before making a booking request;
- The airconditioning is to be used in an Eco-Friendly manner. Kindly remember to switch it off before you leave the apartment and during the night (if nobody is sleeping in the living room);
- Water and electricity are to be turned off when not being used. Water and electricity consumption will be covered up to 40 units per week (or pro rata) which constitutes normal consumption and which, with careful use, should be sufficient. Consumption in excess of this amount will be subject to a charge;
- it is strictly forbidden to invite persons (other than those anounced as guests) without asking us, even if it's only for tea, dinner Etc. The apartment is in a residential block and therefore noise is strictly forbidden since we refuse to have problems with our neighbours. We may keep the damage deposit in case of too much noise;
- The ceilings of this historical building are embellished with exposed stone slabs. These charming stone slabs can break with jumping. Therefore jumping in the apartment is strictly prohibited. Should a guest cause damages through jumping, s/he shall be held responsible for damages. The host declines any responsibility in case of injury to yourselves or third parties;
- Price varies according to the number of guests. Prices indicated on Airbnb are calculated on the basis of 2 persons sharing a bedroom. Therefore if for example you are 2 guests but would like to use 2 separate bedrooms there is a small extra fee in order to cover the extra laundry fees, electricity Etc. Same applies if you are 3 guests and would like to use 3 beds and so on and so forth.