A charming 70 m² bungalow for those who do not need luxury but rest and relaxation.
The house has about 70 square meters and a covered varanda; the patio garden backward has also round about 70 sqm. It is a kind of "detached" in a beautiful complex of 3 lines. On the shared private forecourt cars can be parked.
Here you will find no luxury villa, but a charming cottage, practically designed with almost every so commonplace things you could need in the holiday: coffee maker, toaster, stove, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, fan, a heater, 1 double bed, a sofa bed , 2 extra mattresses, garden furniture and a porch swing.
There is satelite TV english / german / some french . No Internet. WiFi is being supplied by our neighbour Marleine.
You will find here not only nice neighbors and quiet. In close walking distance there are about 10 bars or restaurants.
You can use the whole house.
In the case you should need something, you can reach us by email. Apart from that, you can contact Marleine, our next door neighbor and your local contact person.
- The front door has two keys.
- For the case you arrive at night, a flashlight (including separate batteries) hangs inside, on the left door frame.
- Switchig on electricity (plan Nr.2A): after opening the front door, go straight ahead and open the rear exterior door. The fuse box is outside, exactly towards the door. Switch the lever 2 times to 1 and then press the gray button.
- The current has a maximum of 3.3 kW. In summer, there should be no problems. In winter, the washing machine, the microwave and the radiators should not be used simultaneously.
- Opening the main water valve: the water-meter is placed directly outside the house in the walled box on the right (see sketch.) (No ..487599.).
- In the kitchen, in the cupboard under the stove, you'll find the gas bottle. Turn the small lever, to allow the flow of gas (or to stop it). If you go out of gas, you can find a full replacement cylinder in the shed outside. We kindly ask you to replace the empty bottle by a new one; bottles can be found at Repsol service stations (eg center of Moraira, auto gyro, exit towards Teulada). Against receipt we will refund you the payed amount (about 14 Euro).
- Turning on the water heater in the bathroom: there is an extra button at the top, next to the door.
- Washing machine: when using it, please hang the drain tube in the toilet. The manual is on the machine.
- Security against "unwanted visitors": nothing better than prevention; hide away or take valuables with you. Always lock the house (dont forget the rear door) when you leave. The windows can remain open as they're barred.
- In the Kitchen key-board are the keys for the Bike-chain and for the outdoor-storage room (shed)
- Operating instructions for technical devices re located in the yellow plastic folder in the living room closet.
- Waste containers are located some steps away, at the beginning of Calle Alejandria, approximately opposite the restaurant El Pollo Loco.
- Towels are available in the bathroom shelf; bed linen are in the closet in the bedroom; blankets in the cupboard above. We only kindly ask you, if possible, to wash everything on your last day in the house. Nevertheless, it is advisable to carry a set of own bed linen and towels.
- TV: there is German and English satelite TV: Wi Fi thru our neighbour Marleine. Use the Sanyo-remote control for on/off; press AV instead of TV! Use the Palcom-remote control for changing channel and to control loudness.
- At the end of your vacations please combine with Marleine a time for returning the keys. Please make sure that no furniture/upholstery/carpets and so on have been left outside and that all doors and windows are surely closed. If possible, please bring the garbage to the container. Please check above-mentioned points (electricity, water, boiler, gas etc.) backwards and close, respectively, turn everything off.
- Smoking: please not inside the house.
- Please respect the rest- und sleeping-time and the neighbors.
Apart from that, we hope you enjoy your time in our house and at the beautiful Costa Blanca.
About us/Über uns/Sobre nós:
Age/Alter/Idade: Christina 51 (Mother) & Kim-Nicolas 21 (son)
Gender/Geschlecht/Sexo: guess / rate mal / adivinha... ;))
We're both from Rio/Brazil and Hamburg/Germany
Wir sind beide aus Rio/Brasilien und Hamburg/Deutschland
Somos ambos do Rio e de Hamburgo/Alemanha