Hi! My name is Patrick and I am renting my entire 4 bed / 2 bath home. It is located very close to Old Town in Scottsdale which has some of the best restaurants, galleries, bars, theaters, shops, and nightclubs in the valley. My home is the perfect base for your whole group to spread out, relax, and enjoy a fun and memorable trip, whether you're coming for a golf vacation, Spring Training, or otherwise.
This is one of the best locations in Scottsdale; within 2.5 miles of Old Town, Continental Golf Course, Scottsdale Fashion Square, and Scottsdale Stadium (home of SF Giants). You'll be smack dab in the middle of everything Scottsdale has to offer with near-instant access to 101 Loop, neighborhood stores and the Hayden green belt.
From the moment you unlock the front door with your unique keypad code, you’ll feel at ease in my home’s inviting space, complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, lightning fast internet and WiFi (150 Mbps), a large spacious living area and a backyard covered patio & BBQ. With 4 bedrooms, you can comfortably sleep up to 11 guests, making it the perfect home for most group sizes.
Need to do laundry and don’t feel like finding a laundromat? You will have access to a full-size washer and dryer outfitted with detergent / dryer sheets.
My home is professionally cleaned before every stay and comes with clean linens, towels, organic soaps, and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay.
* 2,000 sq. ft.
* Bamboo wood flooring and ceiling fans in all common areas and bedrooms
* Tempur-Pedic mattress in master
* Lightning fast internet and WiFi (150 Mbps)
* Reverse osmosis (RO) drinking-water system
* Central air with excellent insulation so you can keep it nice and cool at all times
* 55" HD TV. No cable, but has Apple TV so you can use iTunes, Netflix, etc.
* Full-size washer and dryer with detergent, dryer sheets, etc., provided
* Street parking is free and extremely easy to find. No time restrictions.
* Fully equipped kitchen with stunning Ice White Quartz counter tops and top-of-the-line appliances including a Blendtec blender, Cuisinart food processor, LG refrigerator, and Kohler fixtures.
You will have access to the entire home besides the garage and 2 of the closets.
I'm usually no more than 20 minutes away and am always available for questions via phone or text message.
Phoenix has some of the worst, most polluted, tap water in the United States. Make sure you have clean drinking water during your stay! My house has a reverse osmosis (RO) drinking-water system which produces super clean drinking water for your convenience.
* No firearms or illegal substances.
* No pets (small dogs that don't shed will be considered).
* If you break it, you buy it.
* No smoking indoors (please use the covered patio).
* Kindly respect the space by treating the furniture, bathroom, dishes and appliances as you would your own. You are welcome to cook in the kitchen and use any pots/pans/spices/oils, however, it is expected that you do your own grocery shopping if you plan to make meals. Please clean up after yourself.