From an old boathouse a characteristic charming marine style apartment!
Casa Laudicina opens out on the balcony with the spectacular panoramic view of the old port,where the Castle rises,in the very old center.Ideal for 5 guests
10MIN FROM THERMS!!
From an old boathouse a charming apartment with the most spectacular panoramic view of the old port of Castellmmare del Golfo
Casa Laudicina opens out on the balcony with the most spectacular panoramic view of the old port of Castellammare del Golfo, where the Castle rises, at the foot of a high and rugged mountain that goes down slowly to the sea.
The apartment is truly unique: an old boathouse restored in a characteristic charming marine style that recover all its primitive beauty and offer today a comforting and warm place.
As the result of the passion for the sea and the naval design, the internal place respect the aesthetic values of the past like the rustic rooms with wide wooden rafters.
Traditional materials are adapted with creativity to the rythms of contemporary life: there’s a vintage fishing boat in the living room adapted to table
!The assortment of complements that fully furnish the apartment creates an individual style, a contrast by mixing up different traditional marine themes.
Anchors, fish nets, barometers, corals, buoys, signal flags, vintage prints, old lamps, sandstone, shell fish and seashell…it looks like a maritime museum!
The beautiful view, the cozy and original interior makes it a perfect choice to spend your time: colors, images and suggestions of the sea that create a relaxing, magic atmosphere!
Ideal for 4 guests, there’s one bathroom with shower and one bedroom with bunk bed and single bed, with comfortable wardrobes.
The spacious living area is a living room with sea view balcony and a kitchenette in stone with characteristic majolica and well equipped. In the living room, a staircase leads to a loft with double bed.
****Please note that we are located in the picturesque port, the very center of Castellammare del Golfo, which means nightlife as well. MOSTLY FROM THE MONTH OF MAY TO SEPTEMBER YOU'LL IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE SUMMER NIGHTLIFE OF THE TOWN. During summer nights, you might hear some noise from the streets downstairs, as there are restaurants, night clubs, pubs and bars****
We're only 10 min by car from SEGESTA THERMAL SPA AND FREE BATHS: pools, sauna caves, massagesand hot sulfur springs!
NEWS!! We have the pleasure to announce that Casa Laudicina is now the Italian branch of the Laboratoire de la Création, a prestigious international network of ART residencies and creative venues (Barcelona, Brussell, Berlin, Paris, Mazette-Sarthe, Sicily) (URL HIDDEN)
Area: 65,00 s.m.
Distance from the sea:
Bedroom sleeps 3 (bunk bed and single bed) with 2 armchairs and 1 dresser. The bedroom has one window.
Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin. Hairdryer provided. The bathroom has one window.
Kitchen Fully equipped kitchenette (no hot water here). Fridge, 4-burner cooker, electric oven, double sink. Cups, glasses, plates, cutlery, pots and pans, mocha coffee maker, toaster, food processor, whisk; grill, thermos flasks, etc…
The living-room has a balcony with sea-view! Very large, light and comfortable livingroom well furnished with large table, chairs, cupboards, armchairs and 2 bed-sofa. Loft with double bed. Room facilities include: TV sat, radio, heating and air conditioned
Other Use of iron
Cleaning/towels/linen Cleaning, linen and towels are not included
Accommodation is unsuitable for the elderly or infirm due to stairs
all the apartment
yes by telephone
****Please note that we are located in the picturesque port, the very center of Castellammare del Golfo, which means nightlife as well. FROM THE MONTH OF MAY TO OCTOBER YOU'LL IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE SUMMER NIGHTLIFE OF THE TOWN. During summer nights, you might hear some noise from the streets downstairs, as there are restaurants, night clubs, pubs and bars****
Late check in after 21pm local time
“Istruzioni per l’uso”
- Si prega di fare attenzione alle scale, interna ed esterna, soprattutto se si hanno minori a seguito
- L’interruttore dell’autoclave (posto sotto il lavello della cucina) deve restare acceso per portare l'acqua in casa. Si raccomanda di spegnere l’autoclave ogni qual volta ci si allontana da casa per molte ore e durante la notte (per evitare di sentirne il rumore voi ed i vicini di casa, grazie!). Si raccomanda di NON SPRECARE ACQUA.
- Si prega di fare la raccolta differenziata dell’immondizia, ci sono gli appositi contenitori. L'immondizia si lascia sotto casa, in fondo alle scale all'estrema sinistra, ad angolo con la strada. Si prega di depositarla la sera tardi o al mattino presto. il servizio di netturbe urbana provvederà a reperirla.
- La bombola del gas è sita accanto al frigo
- Si prega di non gettare carta nel w.c., c’è l’apposito cestino, grazie!
- L’interruttore della luce della zona pranzo si trova vicino l’ingeresso della camera da letto, accanto alla credenza.
- Si prega di non perdere le chiavi di casa. Quando lascerete casa il giorno del vostro check-out potete lasciare le chiavi sul tavolo e comunicarmi, anche con un sms, a che ora lasciate la casa, grazie!
- Prima di lasciare l’appartamento si prefga di spegnere le luci e l’aria condizionata. Si prega di lasciare la casa in ordine e di rispettarla con amore come fosse la propria, grazie!
SI PREGA di non gettare carta nel wc e di prestare attenzione agli scarichi/tubature (doccia, bagno, cucina) giacchè si tratta di un edificio storico, grazie!
l prezzo comprende:
- consumi di energia elettrica, acqua e gas
- pulizia dell'appartamento
Il prezzo non comprende:
- tassa di soggiorno: 1,00 euro a persona per un max di 5 notti
- biancheria a noleggio (lenzuola ed asciugamani): 10,00 euro a persona
- pulizia extra dell'appartamento: su richiesta
Animali piccola taglia ammessi
E' consentito fumare
Giorno di arrivo
Check in: 15:30
Check out: 10:00
Per esigenze particolari si prega di contattarci
“Instructions for Use”
- Please pay attention on the internal and external staircase, especially if you have minor following you.
- The switch of the pump (placed under the kitchen sink) has to be ON to bring the water in the apartment. It is recommended to turn off the pump when you are away from home for many hours or during the night ( to avoid you and the neighbors to hear its noise, thanks!). It is recommended to NOT TO WASTE WATER.
- Please collect waste, you must set up separate collections of waste. You can leave rubbish downstairs, on left at the street corner. Please, let it late it the evening or early in the morning; street cleaners will take it.
- The tank of gas is located next to the refrigerator
- Please, do not throw toilet paper in toilet, there’s an apposit basket
- The light switch of the dining area is located near the entrance of the bedroom, next to the cupboard
- Please don’t lose the keys we gave you! when you’ll leave the day of your checkout you can just let it on the table and just close the door behind you. please let me know what time are you going to leave, even with a message
- Before you leave the apartment, please turn off the air-conditioning and lights. Please leave the space as you found it and respect this loft with love, as it was your home, thanks! :-)
PLEASE do not throw paper in toilet and pay attention to the drains (shower, bath, kitchen) that are delicate because it is a historic building, thank you!
- night stay
- consumption of electricity, water and gas
- cleaning of the apartment
Price does not include:
Price does not include:
- city tax: 1,00 euro par person for maximum 5 nights
- linen on hire (bed sheets and towels) : 10,00 euro par person
- extra cleaning of the apartment: on request
Small domestic animals admitted
Check in: 15:30
Check out: 10:00
Late check in from 21pm local time 20,00 euro
For special request please enquire